1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frankie Babuska New Heroic suit

Discussion in 'General' started by FrankieB723, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Yo, Frankie!

2. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I have no doubt of that. I can also see he's a good racer.

All he had to say was "ooops... my bad for making my first post a plug for a sponsor". At that point everyone would have felt all warm and fuzzy about his youthful exuberance and would follow his racing in the future like he was one of our own.

I'm pretty sure we got the exact opposite.

3. BRKNtibia

BRKNtibia AMAfan Wannabe

I have no doubt he's a good kid and a heck of a racer. I'm just a fan and don't know him so I take the word of those in the know. My "ducks in a row" comment was meant to be constructive criticism. I just want him to know how he appears to the average Joe. Unfortunatly, after his second post, he looks like a stupid teenager who can't count back your change at McDonalds without a computer. Yeah, someone needs to step in before the train wreck gets worse.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Kids are kids, no worries.

5. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

So what have we learned today? Cause I gotz a new suit today an I wanna post up some pics.

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Nahhh, I'll still follow the kids progress.

And we all know how the sponsor thing goes so I'll just continue to buy what I think works well and looks good.

And when the hell did you become the WERA ambassador? :moon:

7. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

i see it as someone who wanted to promote his sponsor, i understand about rules and stuff, but its good to see someone promoting a sponsor and starting off young doing it, a decal on the bellypan doesnt mean much anymore

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

is he on the twitter or the facebook thingy? :Poke:

i would also like to thank my sponsors for standing by me and providing great help: my wife, my paycheck, and a dwindling bank account. :up:

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

so i guess there goes your business :poke:

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

so i guess there goes your business :Poke:

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

not helping any my little babushka...

[​IMG]

good luck though Frankie!

12. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

we are very busy

13. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

Well it's obvious he can corner low but is he a stand up guy..oh wait I mean kid? Silo Pete post them pics! I'm torn between the Heroics and the Pilots and I'm hoping either will make me corner lower and stand up more

14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Nice suit and good luck, Frankie. :up:

15. Huh?

16. sowega

sowega #710

Hey, you jackasses, if an epic run-on sentence is good enough for William Faulkner, then it's good enough for the beeb.

17. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Nice Astars suit, no sign of the Heroic suit on the link, now there's great marketing for your sponsor. :crackup: What is questing? Almost missed that in the middle of the paragraph.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2011
  18. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Now that's a very astute point. However, in part one of The Sound and the Fury, he was emulating the stream and consciousness thought process of a retarded person. :D

In any event, leave the kid alone. Lesson learned. We all mess up sometimes.

19. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

What?!? Bastid... :D

20. sowega

sowega #710

Well, well, well, check out the big brain on Dits!