1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black or gray

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Jan 23, 2022.

?

Cayenne Turbo GT color

1. Black

71 vote(s)
    38.0%
  2. Gray

71 vote(s)
    38.0%
  3. Penis! (It’s funny again)

45 vote(s)
    24.1%
  1. First tell me what Turo is, then we will go from there.

2. Something funny happened in the gym a couple of weeks ago. I had a dude argue with me about my own car.

I keep it in "Sport" mode so the revs are up and the exhaust bypass is open. A guy was walking into the gym as I was pulling into a parking spot, and I saw him turn around and look. Then when I got into the locker room, he was like "That's a really good sounding Cayenne, what model is it?".

I said "The Turbo GT".

He goes "No it isn't".

I was like :confused: and said "What?" and just kinda laughed. I thought he was just fucking with me.

Then he was like "That car is a myth. There were rumors of Porsche making a GT version of the Cayenne, but they never actually did it".

I then realized the dude was being serious. I was like "Yes they did. You just saw one".

Dude was like "I know Porsches, I have been a fan of Porsche my whole life. If they would have made a GT version of the Cayenne, I would know about it". He was actually being argumentative about it. And had this bullshitass "holier than thou" attitude about the whole thing.

So I was like "Im not going to stand here and fucking argue with you about my own damn car. I suggest you carry your ass out in the parking lot and look for yourself".

Dude was like "Oh don't worry, I will" with this tone of voice like he was excited to catch me in a lie or some shit.

I went on about my workout, and never saw the dude again. I am sure he went and looked, but he definitely seemed like a dude that would never admit he was wrong. He probably saw he was wrong and then left with his mangina swollen.

BigBird, Saiyan66 and Yzasserina like this.
  3. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

4. Wellillbedamned. I didnt even know that was a thing.

Yeah, not a chance in hell the TGT shows up on there. :D

BigBird likes this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Hmmmmm

mpusch and BigBird like this.
  6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

How long did it take to polish the drool and fingerprint smudges off the car?

Gorilla George likes this.
  7. I know what you are doing there.........

:moon:

:crackup:

cav115 likes this.
  8. To be honest, I was actually more worried about key marks or some shit. He seemed like the kind of assclown that would do some shit like that just because he got his panties in a bunch.

BigBird likes this.
  9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

He probably jerked off on your door handle.

10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

This may be a dumb question, but seeing as this thread spans a year and the length of time it took to receive, did you end up with a 2022 or 2023?

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

2023; he was able to add/adjust his original order since the year changed I believe

12. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

I almost ordered… but big update for ‘24s.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

14. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

More buttons and lights, right? :D

15. nowayout

nowayout Well-Known Member

So which color did he get?

16. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Mauve...where you been?

17. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Hell yeah. But also the S gets a TT V8 that is an improved unit from the turbo of this year.

18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Definitely worth waiting for.

19. :stupid:

I placed the order in Jan of '22, but my dealer didn't get allocation for a GT until August, which was after the model year cutoff date so it became a '23. Which worked out good for me because for '23 they offered the "Chromite Black Metallic" paint color (it wasn't offered for '22), and I was able to change my order to that.

BigBird likes this.
  20. Fucker :crackup:

:moon:

Knotcher likes this.