1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black or gray

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Jan 23, 2022.

?

Cayenne Turbo GT color

1. Black

71 vote(s)
    38.0%
  2. Gray

71 vote(s)
    38.0%
  3. Penis! (It’s funny again)

45 vote(s)
    24.1%
  1. I agree completely. All of my previous ones have had a sunroof (or the big panoramic roof). It was one of those things where I just checked the box as I was building it because "why not". But then I never used it.

So when they said a sunroof isn't an option on the Turbo GT (because of the Carbon Fiber roof), it didn't bother me one bit. I never use it anyway, and it gives me more headroom.

From now on, I probably won't even spec a sunroof in my builds. It is a waste.

BigBird likes this.
  2. brex

brex Well-Known Member

But it comes with extra buttons.

3. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

4. Ive watched a ton of videos on the TGT and that is probably the best one ive seen. They actually put it up on a lift and got into all the mechanical changes/details, and then took it to the track.

Ive never been to Autobahn, but that track looks like a ton of fun.

ducnut likes this.
  5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Only thing a sunroof is good for is having 2 drunk girls with their tops off hanging out it. :D

Sabre699 and Gorilla George like this.
  6. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

While retching.

7. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Yep. They do no-BS reviews, which is a refreshing change from all the usual clickbait crap. Jack is an actual mechanical engineer and track hound. Mark is a film guy and track hound. Some of their stuff even features a pro driver who instructs at Autobahn. I think it lends to their credibility. I like the lift segments, as well. Good stuff.

Autobahn (ACC) has north and south tracks that can be connected. I haven’t ridden it, since 2009. They’ve had a lot of teething issues, pavement quality problems, union harassment, and so forth. It’s been a really long road for them. I hope things have smoothed out, as the partner I spoke with was a genuinely nice guy and car enthusiast.

R1Racer99, BigBird and Gorilla George like this.
  8. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

9. Fuck Porsche.

BigBird likes this.
  10. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Come then, the only thing they could do to redeem theirselves in my eyes is if they have an over-amp outlet that shoots Tesla bolts out the rear on decel.
    "I installed an overthruster on the overload solenoid. It can jump start a mag-lift locomotive at ten paces!" :D

11. Stop the whole high and mighty I need to save my job BS, heck I bet you have one of every year Prius ever made :)

Gorilla George likes this.
  12. I will go ahead and make my plans now for ordering a 2029 Cayenne Turbo GT.

That actually works out good, because I never keep a car more than 3 years.

So I will keep this one a couple more years, then order a 2026. Then keep it a few years and order a 2029, the last great one.

BigBird likes this.
  13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Let them have the SUVs...

They know if they go complete EV on the 911 and Caymen those platforms are dead.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a...T&utm_medium=social-media&utm_source=facebook

"Hey Porsche, FUCK YOU… in six years. I have no principles and can't quit you now."

Sweatypants and Gorilla George like this.
  15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

16. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Nope. Child #1 will arrive in 2024. Childs #2 and #3 twins show up in '25. At that time you will have had an anneurisym about the goldfish goo in the carpet and you will have bought a cargo van you can hose out from the inside.

17. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

18. Nope. I stopped watching RSQ8 videos after the 2nd Audi dealer fucked me around. To hell with them.

TurboBlew, ducnut and Phl218 like this.
  19. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Based on some of their comments, you probably made the right choice.

Gorilla George likes this.
  20. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really