1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black or gray

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Jan 23, 2022.

?

Cayenne Turbo GT color

1. Black

71 vote(s)
    38.0%
  2. Gray

71 vote(s)
    38.0%
  3. Penis! (It’s funny again)

45 vote(s)
    24.1%
  1. He actually tried to. I think they are required to give you some type of orientation. He did the same with the Bacon Turbo.

He showed me how to turn on the safety features like blind spot monitoring and pedestrian detection, but after the (required) safety stuff I shut it down.

I think it kinda takes the fun out of it. When he started getting into more stuff I was just like “That’s not necessary; I’ll figure it out”.

Its more fun to find new buttons and push them and see what happens.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Make sure you know which button operates the ejector seat.

Gorilla George likes this.
  3. I told the wife it has one to make her stop pressing random buttons.

I was like “One of those is the passenger eject button, keep pushing shit and you’ll find it”. :D

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Imagine that.
    One of my brothers finds features he has on his cars when our youngest brother flies home for Christmas and shows him.

5. I’d be like “Don’t ruin it!”

I’d rather stumble on it myself, even if it means I go the whole time not knowing about some shit it can do.

Once I’ve got them all figured out and get used to them, I start getting bored.

6. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

See, when the rest of us get bored, we buy some different music, or listen to a new podcast, or drive somewhere different, try a new restaurant, etc.

We dont buy a new car after 17 months.

7. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

What?, like the amp?

Sabre699 and Gorilla George like this.
  8. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

@Gorilla George

YouTuber Emelia Hartford with her brand new C8 Z06 testing her Forgeline custom White Wheels for the Z06.

Looks so good!
    White Wheels FTW!!!

[​IMG]

Phl218 likes this.
  9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

There’s shit in our Q5 I should know how to switch on and off and I guess I could find out by reading the manual or via yougores but, meh, I’ll wait for Jesus to miracle that shit on or off. Lol

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

maybe don't get so close to the car in front of you :Poke: :p

11. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

How much traffic can there be in bum fuck tennessee between your house and the gym?

12. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

None. He dusts them as soon as he leaves the driveway.

13. If the motherfuckers would GO when the light turns green I wouldn’t have to!

That’s why I always try to get Pole Position at red lights. If not, I sit there yelling “WTF are you waiting for, it ain’t gonna get any greener!”.

BigBird and fastfreddie like this.
  14. Damnit she fucked that vette up. :mad:

15. Sometimes it seems like all of it.

I am probably going to die of a stroke trying to get through traffic in Houston.

16. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Chris, got to try some 2023 dodge suv with a monster hemi tonight. It’s a total stone axe that the interior smelled like resin, the plastic felt cheap, the leather felt like it should be in hertz granite level rental and every time I tried to get on it, it smoked the tires or spun out hard (hard rain) and every idiot light lit up like it was Christmas. Horrible, horrible car but. . . . It’s just behind the Alfas on my boner up, Dave want scale.
    It’s stupid but, if you weren’t so big I’d tell you to try it.

it was like getting a handjob while getting slapped in the face by a Uber hot librarian and then going out with her for Dairy Queen while midgets road unicycles all around you and monkeys shot at you with Roman candles. Total insanity.

18. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

19. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

wtf!

20. WTF :crackup: :crackup:

I feel like trying anything else would be a waste of time. The TGT impresses the shit out of me literally every time I drive it. The shit it can do doesn't make any sense. An SUV simply shouldnt be able to do the shit it does. It defies physics. I know it wasn't cheap, but I think it was worth every penny. I absolutely love it.

BigBird likes this.