1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black or gray

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Jan 23, 2022.

?

Cayenne Turbo GT color

1. Black

71 vote(s)
    38.0%
  2. Gray

71 vote(s)
    38.0%
  3. Penis! (It’s funny again)

45 vote(s)
    24.1%
  1. I do like how it has multiple personalities.

In the comfort mode, with the exhaust closed, it is relatively quiet, and smooth/comfortable. It doesn’t shift too hard, and rides soft.

But then in Sport mode that lowers chassis height, revs higher, shifts harder, etc and opens the exhaust, it is a completely different animal.

When it’s just me, I leave it in Sport. It’s a lot more fun and with the exhaust open, the throttle blips on downshifts as I’m coming to a stop sound SO badass.

I have the “Individual” (Custom) mode set with the chassis at the lowest height, and exhaust valve open, but the suspension and engine at the normal (softer) settings. That is my “The wife is with me” mode. :D

There is still some stuff I’m playing with. I keep experimenting with different gauge, screen, and HUD layouts.

And I couldn’t decide on the color for the interior lights (there are about 15 to choose from). So I put it in “Dynamic” so the interior lights change to match the album cover of the song that comes on the radio. That way I don’t have to decide and it changes all the time.

BigBird likes this.
  2. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

If you ever see a video of how much belts can stretch in a crash, you'll know why a little tension on the seat belt is good. A snug belt is much better than a loose floppy belt.

Gorilla George and BigBird like this.
  3. Damnit stop trying to dictate my seatbelt!!!

:D

Ok, we are about to head to the gym. When it takes up the slack I’ll leave it and see how much it aggravates me.

4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Of course you do...keeps the interest level high.
    Glad you like it! Enjoy!

Gorilla George likes this.
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Next step in the process: gay nightclubs! :cool:

Robin172 likes this.
  6. Thats a good point. It will keep me from getting bored with it.

….for at least 6 months. :D

Sabre699 likes this.
  7. :crackup: :crackup:

8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

9. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I agree, this sucks!!!! I rented a GM over Thanksgiving and got out of the car, locked it, and started walking away, then noticed that stupid stuff. I actually went back to the car, thinking I maybe left it running, since it was keyless. NOPE, stupid design.

10. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

I'll offer tree.fiddy so you don't have to climb through a window again.

11. You mean like when you lock the vehicle? When you push the button the reverse lights come on?

Yeah, that’s assclownish.

12. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Why not adjust the slack to your liking right after you click it and see what happens?

13. I do. But when I take off it takes the slack up.

I could try not putting it on till after I take off. But that’s not my current habit.

14. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Yeah, right. As if today's cars will allow you to do anything with the seatbelts unclicked. :rolleyes:

Sabre699 and R Acree like this.
  15. Shit. Now I’m gonna have to try it.

I know I get a thing that pops up on the dash that tells me when the passenger seatbelt isn’t clicked (and someone is in the seat). Or it will tell me when the passenger airbag is enable or disabled.

But I don’t know what it would do if I tried to drive without my seatbelt. I’m sure it would just give me the little bell thing.

16. I don’t know how much I like the front camera picture coming on the radio thing every time I creep up to something. In the garage or a parking lot is fine I reckon, but not in traffic.

Surely there is a way to disable it, or maybe make it so it doesn’t come on unless I get REALLY close to something.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2022
  17. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Bet it’s in the manual. :rtfrb:

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I’ve learned there’s a way to disable those backup lights.

All it takes is a hammer.

19. Probably. I haven’t even taken the manual out of the plastic. :crackup:

I’ve only been using the “How to” things on the infotainment system.

There is a separate page with a long list of “How to” shit. Like “How to change chassis height”, “How to assign Favorites”, or “How to change suspension settings” etc.

When you click on one you want to see, it always shows the Home Screen first. Then the next button you are supposed to press will flash yellow. Then it goes to that screen, and the button for the next step will flash yellow. So on and so forth until you have accomplished the “How to” thing you wanna know about.

I’ve use that a few times. That’s how I learned how to raise the spoiler for cleaning.

Reading the manual is no fun. It’s a lot better to discover shit and be like “Wellillbedamned…”.

That keeps the car newer for longer because I’ll accidentally discover shit. :D

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You paid enough and waited long enough...the dealer ought to give you personal instructions on how stuff works.