1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best lookin Buell yet

Discussion in 'General' started by benny6d9, Feb 17, 2011.

1. SethG

SethG Well-Known Member

Yeah, was wondering why you were going so well at Miller last year, that explains it allright.

2. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

That bike is friggin badass!

3. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Very impressive!!! Couldn't have asked for a better way for EBR to come back into the spotlight after what has had to be one of the roughest in his professional career.

Good luck Geoff and EBR - can't wait to see that thing on the track and/on a showroom floor although I'm doubtful we'll get any of the allotted 100 up here in Canada.

4. Repeater

Repeater USCGRR

One hell of a good looking bike. looks like the 1125 had "Lap band". Were is the ram air intake?

5. grantourin_90

grantourin_90 Well-Known Member

Ok, it's official. I'm pulling for Geoff and EBR in 2011.

6. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

Good job Erik! Best luck Geoff and Erik Buell Racing!
    tim

7. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

It looks sweet.

8. Turbotech

Turbotech Well-Known Member

That is just sick!!!! I am overjoyed that Buell has come back and is making the bike I'm sure he wanted to make for years.....Go Goeff!!, rip the paint of all the others man!!!!

9. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Awesome and good luck Geoff!! Cant wait to see you kick Ass on that thing...

You know you want a TLR with old spark plugs.........

10. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

wow. he done good with this bike. Liking the 2 stroke GP looking exhaust on it too. Bike has clean lines and a no nonsense look to it.

11. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Woo hoo! GO U.S.A.!

12. Jack Brock

Jack Brock Well-Known Member

Geoff riding the wheels off of it didn't hurt either!

13. khill

khill Well-Known Member

Good luck Geoff! Having seen first hand how dedicated Erik is and with your riding, good things coming.

Ken

14. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Asked if he was going to put the first production version of the EBR 1190RS aside for himself, Buell, a former Pro road racer, said, “I was just telling the guys the other day, ‘I’ve got to have one of these,’ but I don’t have any money. My money’s all tied up in the business. I’ve got to have one of these. It’s so beautiful. It’s so very, very nice, and it’s exactly the kind of bike I would love to own. I just don’t know if I can afford it right now. I’ve got to sell my car and drive a Pinto or something. I’ve got to have it.”

Eric Buell is really just one of us. :up:

Good luck Geoff!

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Forget the air duct. Is that a carbon/ceramic rotor?

16. Mad_Max

Mad_Max Well-Known Member

Never rode a buell or ever imagined of wanting one...but this thing is pure sex!!!

17. eppy01f4i

eppy01f4i Well-Known Member

Damn I want!!!

18. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

Someone remind me, is Buell/Geoff racing in the AMA this year?

19. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Pure wicked awesomeness.

Fine job EBR, fine job indeed. :up:

--Please make a 'normal' version so regular peeps can afford one!--

20. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin Well-Known Member

Yes :rock: Although, I think it was still up in the air about 1125rr or 1190rr. Depends on if the 1190 suffers any homologation delays or not I think.