1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best lookin Buell yet

Discussion in 'General' started by benny6d9, Feb 17, 2011.

1. holeman99

holeman99 Well-Known Member

don't know exact numbers on the streetbike, but the race version I rode at Miller last year weighed around 363 wet give or take a pound and put out right around 190 on r tec pro v 1.

2. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Enough to rip your arms off :D

3. GSVR 946

GSVR 946 Banned

Sorry this is offtopic.

Geoff, I wanted to just thank you, for posting here and adding your opinion. Your insight is truly appreciated.

4. nikponcherello

nikponcherello EX #688

That bike makes me proud of this country. Seriously. That is so awesome.

5. benny6d9

benny6d9 Well-Known Member

right on thanks:up:

6. holeman99

we think we could get one down to 340 something if we went crazy with ti and lightin'n up things.

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

+1

:up::up::up:

8. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin Well-Known Member

The attention to detail is astonishing. Is that an air intake for the BRAKES on the front axle?!? Way to go Erik and co.!!!! Good to have you back. :beer: I can't wait to see this thing on the box in AMA!!!

9. benny6d9

benny6d9 Well-Known Member

can't wait to see it in person!!!

10. ryguy

ryguy Well-Known Member

i seriously think that's the best looking bike i've ever seen. Looks like a trick, new age ducati 999r.

That exhaust looks like it weighs a ton. Be the first and maybe only thing i'd change on it. Too bad i'll never be able to afford one of these.

11. holeman99

I appreciate the feed back as well. This new bike is a secret I've had to keep for almost a year now. Its a huge relief to hear the enthusiasm for it. Its truly a milestone in american motorcycle history. Couldn't come at a better time. I can't imagine the way Erik feals right now after all the shit he's gone thru.

12. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

EBR FTW!!!

13. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

You're in good company, Sean. Erik Buell says he can't afford one, too.

14. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

such a badass bike.

cant wait to see all the different pricing options in the future.

15. evil smile

evil smile Well-Known Member

OMG, this makes me feel so proud for some reason. I remember Ericks tears at NJMP in 09. you guys are definitely gonna have a shot at the title from what i saw you do last year with the beefed up 1125r!!!!!!!!!! And im so excited for your sponsorship. you guys so well deserve this

16. T.Read

T.Read Well-Known Member

Badass. Exhaust kinda looks like a 2 stroke type. Well done and good luck this year Geoff.

17. tropicoz

tropicoz Well-Known Member

Can't say anymore than what's been said already!!! I love, love love that bike!!! Good luck Geoff...it'll be sweet to see that perched up front!!!

18. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

this really is a great looking bike all around. way into it.

19. Rhino48

Rhino48 Well-Known Member

Dammit if I had the money, I'd already be cutting out some stencils to paint giant U.S. flags in "flat dark earth" on the sides.

sunofabitch, it's been a long time since a bike gave me such a response just by looking at it.

ETA: IN case I'm unclear Fucking Bravo, Buell!

20. repsol600

repsol600 Well-Known Member

couldn't agree more

i was thinking the exact same thing