1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ban Clarence Randall

Discussion in 'General' started by El Cubano, Feb 13, 2015.

?

Who should be more ashamed?

1. Clarence

88 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. His accusers

22 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Ok I'm gonna try my hardest to walk away from this. Last week when Clarence was texting me asking me to end the thread (even though I didn't start it) I attempted to stay neutral since I even admitted I had no suspicions of him messing with my bike.

I've always thought he was crazy and this thread, among them on TDJ, and several other forums proves it.

I don't care what past dirt he thinks he's dug up as it doesn't concern me.

I'm not a liar, and I'm damn sure not a wife beater.

That's two things he certainly can't say.

Y'all have fun. At the very least, we can say he's at least been exposed as the batshit crazy old dude we thought. Sincerely hope the bike tampering truly stops.

Now I'm gonna try to step away:)

2. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Here's yet another lie , Rob accused Mark Dill , a retired Escambia County Police Officer of being a big bad marine that threatened him on the bogus restraining order . Mark is 5 Ft 6 with a broke back . Retired and teaches flight training at pensacola Naval aviation. Why did Rob accuse Mark ? Because Mark made a post regarding Rob . Mark hasn't been near Rob in over a year and had documented proof and was sitting in the court room , but the judge threw it out before it got that far .

Attached Files:

3. ClarenceRandall

ClarenceRandall New Member

Every one I'm so sorry . Hes making me say those things . I cant fight him . Robert Shannon Dennis I'm sorry . He made me print those texts . They were just massages from randos on cragslist .

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Nobody cares. GO AWAY!

5. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Yea I figured you would run when the truth came out . You ask me to show you one lie you told . I got tons of them with documentation .

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  6. ClarenceRandall

I cant make him make him STOP ! Hes too strong . He wants to post more prove . Must..... Fight. Forgive me riders of Pensacola .

7. ClarenceRandall

Razors Edge no more documents . Im tired . So tired . Can not the kingdome of salvation take me home . gET OUT OF MY MIND arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

8. Kordyte

Kordyte Active Member

:stupid:

Again, we're down to ZERO credibility with this guy. Doesn't matter what he says, I don't even have to read it to know its bullshit at this point. We could continue to tell him to stop, but that's like asking a kid with severe Down Syndrome to stop drooling. Sadly, there's just no point to it.

Clarence, it's okay, we believe you. Our racetrack here on Shutter Island is safe and bikes don't get tampered with. The paddock is a big gray mental ward and you're the only sane person in it. You're Leonardo Di-fucking-Caprio in pleated pants and an Alpinestars t-shirt, we get it. Feel better now?

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  9. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Rob comes on here and lies his ass off . Dennis knew full well I didn't mess with his bike . He was even told by his good friend . Yet he comes on this thread and lies . Rob lied to me at noon today regarding his former friend Davo . He said Davo got fired from his salesman job . LIE

Attached Files:

10. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Davo's response

Attached Files:

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Okay, you've pissed me off. Be gone or this account, your other one and you IP gets banned forever.

Understand? This is not a debate, a one word answer is what I want.

12. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Like I said , Rob and his clique is known for being liars .

13. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

At this point, RB (and no I've never met RB so I ain't some friend on his side) looks like Jesus himself compared to you right now. I mean, in the beginning I was kind of pulling for you to prove everyone wrong and let that be that. I'm like that. Innocent until proven guilty and all that such. But you've just plastered yourself here as some kind of nutjob. It's getting weird.

The thread was/is entertaining as hell, but damn dude, this constant digging shit up is creepy.

14. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

WTH ? Who opened an account in my name ? Who's IP is that mods ?

15. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

Oh look, using another known liar and thief as evidence.

:crackup: You really can't make this shit up.

16. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

When someone calls you out a liar , and ask for proof he's a liar . I'm giving him just that . Seems no one wants to hear that . Just the entertainment value at my expense . I have no reason to lie ! And I'm tired of their shit !

17. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

No, no you're not. Which is why you keep coming back for more. Keep it up, we'll all keep laughing.

18. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Prove Davos a liar ! Your word ain't shit dude . You're part of the clique that's been lying all along . You Sir are a liar !

19. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

They didn't give up Zippy's IP why would they give up the new CRs? You gonna sue WERA for slander?:D

20. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Okay, I get it. Fair enough. I hear what you're saying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.