1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ban Clarence Randall

Discussion in 'General' started by El Cubano, Feb 13, 2015.

?

Who should be more ashamed?

1. Clarence

88 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. His accusers

22 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I know one thing, Post Whore of the Week is going to be EPIC

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Hey , listen , I 'm sorry !

3. trancework

trancework It's always now...

:crackup:

4. June-yer

June-yer Well-Known Member

Zippy loves you too.

Attached Files:

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I can't be the only one that read that with long pauses in between, Shatner style.

6. trancework

I've been , reading , those that way . All along ! :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:
    [​IMG]

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

So Im being stalked now? Oh shit.

Posted from myu smatphone.

8. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

If I race at an event where Clarence is racing, I would avoid pitting near him not because of the bike tampering thing, but because it could somehow result in some sort of interaction that could one day lead to the crazy bullshit that is this thread.

This also applies, to a lesser (but still significant) amount, to Robby-Bobby. (Mugshot in a wife bea...er...form-fitting ribbed white tank top? Oy vey, could it get any more whiskey tango cliche than that??)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  9. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

Kirk is WAY more suave, logical, and non-bat-shit crazy than CR.

10. trancework

That's Shatner's album, "The Transformed Man". It brings the crazy.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This is doctorate-level work in here.

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

If your doctor is Dr. Feelgood. This is pure trailer park baby. All those crazy ass people you see on Cops, this is what their lives are like leading up to running pantsless down the highway with a K9 unit in hot pursuit.

13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Don't taze me bro!

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

If you're a guy who lives in a trailer, you evidently aren't allowed to wear a shirt while drinking.

15. Kordyte

Kordyte Active Member

[​IMG]

This is unbelievable.

I followed the CR drama on the TDJ Facebook group, and was 90% sure that he was guilty of at least a few dangerous or sketchy paddock infractions.

Now that I've gone through it here, I'm now 95% sure (of at least SOME of the allegations - wouldn't surprise me that not ALL of these have been him).

Also, because he's been posting in here himself, I'm now 100% sure that he's completely, literally, clinically batshit insane.

Nothing good will come of this thread, other than entertainment (which it provides in spades). To change anything in real life (such as banning CR from the track), we need actual proof, something that doesn't currently exist on this topic, for anyone.

Robby and Dennis, I'm on your guys' side. I would be livid if I were in your shoes. But honestly, stop defending yourselves - you don't have to. You're arguing with a mentally ill person and that's not a winnable war.

16. El Cubano

El Cubano Truth Bomber

i agree man. Im done arguing with him. Its pointless. He just lies and lies and tries to redirect. He cant even answer a question.

17. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

So now *you* are Zippy?!?!?!?!??!

Dude. <shakes head and walks>

18. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

LMFAO .... Shannon not fifteen minutes ago sent the same post to me . Wonder who this FAKE profile belongs to . Damn

19. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Stop resisting !!! :D

20. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

Yes, a fake profile from 5 years ago, created just to fuck with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.