1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AHRMA Dissolution?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by 83BSA, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charles

charles The Transporter

Karl- look, nothing impossible here: didn't the trustees running for office make any comments about the entire legal 'picture'? Yea, you got it, I wanna know like you should wanna know, exactly what do they intend to do. Regarding the 'speculation' you mention, the judge in the case in TN is going to read the paperwork filed, listen to the testimony, read up on case law, and then 'speculate' with a decision. Karl did you read the documents I mentioned on saveahrma.com?

2. phantom 309

phantom 309 Well-Known Member

charles ,you really should be a member but with that aside most of the old time trustees did not even say any thing about the problems with ahrma ,just how much they have do for ahrma .It is worth a laugh to read some of the staements,its like nothing is wrong.VOTE

3. YAM#849

YAM#849 y'all watch this...

I get the distinct impression that not everyone reading the legal documents is drawing the same conclusions.
    We can work toward resolution, and work toward a financial reorganization that the courts will support. But a "clearly stated intent" to resolve the matter in the Tennessee court within 2 months, for example, will not necessarily make it so.

4. OldSwartout

OldSwartout Well-Known Member

I didn't think you'd still take the bait. You're just too easy. I think I'll go back to saveahrma.com and rile Stu a little. His Benevolent Fund thread has been quiet for a while. :)

5. charles

charles The Transporter

To all a very joyous New Year's Eve and New Year's Day!

Let it be resolved, therefore, that we'll resume this thread in 2007 with new
    insights and conclusions to guide AHRMA through troubled waters as if, and mind you,
    I wrote 'as if', in a teflon-coated canoe. Or like shit through a tin horn.
    Whichever characterization you prefer.

And let us not forget: PIE

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

On that note, I think it's time to lock up last years news and start a new thread for new news.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not opening this one, but in light of the latest news, some history for people interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.