1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2023 WERA MotoGP Fantasy League

Discussion in 'General' started by vfrket, Nov 13, 2022.

1. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Check the total on vfrket, I believe it should be $680, not $880.

also toss my $20 to the AFF.

2. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Redtail does math better at 45% than I do at full boogie. Thanks!

Corrected
    Payout to individuals (all units are US dollars)
    vfrket 640 + (2 x 20) = 680
    HPPT 160 + 3 x 20 = 220
    Chino 40 + 4 x 20 = 120
    BigBird 3 races @20 = 60
    motorkas 2 races 40
    Gixxer1100 1 race 20
    Dave Wolfe 1 race 20
    Dan Dubeau 1 race 20
    ironcactus 1 race 20
    redtailracing 1 race 20
    SuddenBraking 1 race 20

Phl218, BigBird and vfrket like this.
  3. IronCactus

IronCactus Well-Known Member

Thank you @dsapsis ansd @jksoft for another season of the absolute best fantasy MotoGP game on the planet. Congratulations to @vfrket, @HPPT and @Chino52405 for a well fought season.

@dsapsis please donate my enormous winnings to the air fence fund.

vfrket likes this.
  4. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

In doing a quick search, and I am sure this is not fully inclusive, this is what I see from the past winners, therefore I feel no guilt is taking BigBird and HPPT's $

2010 HPPT
    2012 HPPT
    2013 Fire929
    2014 Fire929
    2015 HPPT
    2016 HPPT
    2017 HPPT
    2018 dsapsis
    2019 BigBird
    2020 BigBird
    2021 BigBird
    2022 dsapsis

https://forums.13x.com/index.php?search/59516410/&q="MotoGP+Fantasy+League"&o=date&c[title_only]=1&c[node]=3

2020 seemed real close - top 3 separated by 1 pt each.
    https://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/wera-motogp-fantasy-league-2020.365119/page-67#post-5799687

BigBird likes this.
  5. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

@dsapsis please put my enormous winnings to the AFF as well please!

6. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Please take out $30 from mine for you and jksoft - I think last year when I had you hold my 2022 winnings to pay for 2023 and donate the rest to AFF I didn't think about holding the extra $5 to jksoft.
    If you don't want to do that, add what ever portion of the $30 to the AFF collection.

I'll make a personal donation to AFF with a portion of the winnings and post here.

This will help pay for that Quick Jack I just bought and have been needing for years!

Boman Forklift likes this.
  7. BigBird

BigBird blah

added you champ

2020 was a crazy one for sure! don't think it could get closer between the the top 3 unless there's a tie

8. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Thanks again JK and Dave. Please split my $20 between the two of you for running things, or also donate to the AFF with the rest. Congrats again to VFR.

The sprints and practice session changes threw a wrench into things, but I started to figure out a system by the end, and slowly got better, but you guys at the top just had it nailed all year. Well done!

Next year should be easier and we can all just pick Marc for an easy 25 points......

BigBird likes this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Thanks, Dave. Can your refund both entries to the butthole who signed me up without checking with me first, and put the residual in the AFF donation?

I hate both of you for doing this to me, by the way. Him for obvious reasons, your for enabling him then not helping when I asked you to transfer the entry back to his other email during the summer break. :D

I started caring after the summer in spite of my best effort to just phone it in, and hated every minute of it. Ruined my racing. :mad: That's exactly why I had retired.:Poke:
    Well, it wasn't my money :moon: but enjoy it. Congrats again. :beer:
    I'm grateful I didn't damage my legacy too much and will go back into retirement while I'm not too far behind. :)

10. dsapsis

All payments for winnings other than those identified for AFF donations have been sent (I hope).
    Let me know if you are expecting $$ and it didn't make it to you.

I am still working up the RRWAF donation and will post details on that soon. Thanks to all the players for a fun season abd especially to Jeremy for the back-end work, with almost weekly tweaks needed.

BigBird and HPPT like this.
  11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Thank you.

12. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Didn't notice we were at this point already. I'll check for mine and have to do my own donation this year. Thanks again everyone!

13. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Just saying....

upload_2023-12-5_10-55-7.png

HPPT and BigBird like this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

15. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

@HPPT @BigBird @dsapsis @Chino52405

The letter I sent them before you did as I predicted....

November 28, 2023

Roadracing World Action Fund,

Please accept this small donation of $100 to the RRW Action Fund for air fence for road racers in honor of Papa Thiam.
    If you could list the donor as “vfrket, CHAMPION, honors Papa Thiam, RUNNER-UP 2023 WERA MotoGP Fantasy League”
    We appreciate his deep memory banks, thread search capabilities, laser focused scything comments, and gloating on the Beeb.
    Vanquishing a multi-time WERA MotoGP Fantasy League champion brings sweet, sweet satisfaction. I'm confident Papa will say he didn't try or it wasn't his money he was playing with so he doesn't care.

But for now, I get to gloat on beating two multi-time winners, HPPT and BigBird, in taking the #1 plate for the WERA BBS MotoGP Fantasy League!

Regards,
    Kelly T

Dan Dubeau, BigBird and HPPT like this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I was definitely playing to win. When that started doesn't matter. There's no reason to believe I would've done better if I had tried from the beginning.

17. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

:beer:

18. dsapsis

$400 sent to the Roadacing World Action Fund via check today on behalf of the WERA BBS MotoGP fantasy league.

Thanks to all the donors: HPPT, redtailracing, Dave Wolfe, IronCactus, DanDeBeau, vfrket, and SuddenBraking.

BigBird, HPPT and vfrket like this.