1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2023 WERA MotoGP Fantasy League

Discussion in 'General' started by vfrket, Nov 13, 2022.

1. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Looks like it is set up properly

Screenshot_20231125_181631_Chrome.jpg

2. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

This is such a hard race to call between the grid order and sprint performance. I think there are a lot of riders that may factor into a longer race tomorrow.

vfrket likes this.
  3. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

If anyone cannot log picks, send picks to me via PM prior to race start. thx.

4. Chino52405

Still second guessing everything...the crystal ball is quite murky on this one.

5. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I wouldn't want to be in you shoes Chino. You're just far enough back that you have to send it, but if you send it too much, redtail could bump you off the podium. Not very likely, but.......Best of luck to you.........

6. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Welp, here we go!

7. Dan Dubeau

I put my picks in last night. Then I woke up early and have been sitting here all morning watching the feed, going over all the warm ups lap times, etc trying to make an analytical pick instead of just winging it and guessing off the sprint results like I normally do. Guaranteed to finish worse than I would have lol.

8. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

9. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Holy Sh*t!

Happy for Pecco, but this wrecks my points..... oh boy

Shocked at Jack's performance so far

10. Chino52405

I had a MM/JM scenario in my head because both are desperate in this one, but I didn't have the balls to pick it. Damn.

11. Chino52405

Half the riders in the top 15 aren't even on my picks at this point. Raul, Franco, Pol, Rins...

12. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

there are not even 15 riders...

13. Dan Dubeau

I can't wait to see how this mess shakes out......

14. Chino52405

Go DiGia at this point just because. Zero idea how that works for my points but this is nuts.

15. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Anticipation.... :)

16. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

And another tire pressure infraction..... DiGi 3 sec penalty....

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I thought I had already scored my lowest total of the season when I had my major screw up a few weeks ago. Valencia said " hold my beer…" :crackup:

vfrket likes this.
  18. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Results posted. I won’t spoil it for anyone that wants to go look themselves other than to say the avian one showed some form of old for this round and the top 3 finished tight!

19. Dan Dubeau

Nice finish. Almost Papa, Almost. Who would have guess the last round would have been such a shit show.

Big bird with the back to backs. Nice picking. Too bad you migrated south for half the year.

BigBird likes this.
  20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Oh shit, the results still have DiGia on the podium. DRAMA!!! :D