1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Women's March

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dunno, I spent the day with my female boss then went to an event last night put on by mainly females for an org whose board is chaired by a womaan. None of them mentioned anything about inequality. They were also too busy to go march.

sheepofblue, Fonda Dix and Funkm05 like this.
  2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I gotta go do the dishes right after im done cooking breakfast.........this inequality sure sucks:D

3. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

But you can eat more bacon while cooking sooo I prefer the inequality :)

4. britx303

:crackup:True!!

5. Lanceabillion

Lanceabillion Registered Abuser

Memes can be fun when they are filled with epic truth burns....

Attached Files:

Hawk518 likes this.
  6. britx303

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

rcmike917 and Orvis like this.
  8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

9. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

OK, today I saw an article explaining what many of the marchers were complaining about. It seems that Trump's opinion on many of the women's issues, that are also supported by a ton of other politicians and citizens, seems to be getting under the skin of some of the more militant bitches, I mean women. (sorry) Such things such as abortion is finally the straw that broke the camel's back. Damn it, now I'm back to wondering where all this festering hatred has been until now. The statement made by one woman has exposed the source of their hatred I think. She said that Trump looks like he "showers in Cheetos dust."
    Woo Hoo, that's good enough for me. :D

10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

11. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

They say Trump is a masagonistic asshole [email protected] least that's what I got from one woman I know. Because he said "Grab them by the pussy" in an old video years before he decided to run..I believe when he identified as a Democrat no less!

What I want to know is....

Where was the riots and outrage when Kennedy was sharing Marilyn with his brother, Bobby?
    Where was the outrage when FDR was with his mistress when he died?
    How about the outrage when Bill Clinton was staining Monica's dress with his DNA.........IN THE WHITE HOUSE???

12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

The difference is all the fat fucks would let Bill grab them by the pussy because the just thought he was dreamy. They just aren't attracted to the Donald so it is somehow repulsive.

13. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Obviously, you're a total stranger to the notion of consent in pussy grabbing maneuver.... :D

14. britx303

Yeah....take that,starbucks.

15. mtcam77

mtcam77 Well-Known Member

Obviously, your a stranger to the comment about "And when you’re a star, they let you do it." Sounds sort of like consent? Similar to Slick Willie saying "When you're the President,they'll let you put a cigar anywhere". Then there's the fact that there's no proof Trump actually did it, Bill - well... :Poke:

XFBO likes this.
  16. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

If it ever happened at all, remember the whole statement...they just let you do it. Funny the complaints surfaced years later, during the middle of an election run. Even funnier, they have all gone silent, including the lawyers.

But, in progressive liberalville:dead:

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Yep it is not like Mom cooked every day. Or canned to save money. Or made/fixed clothes. Or in my case made our first leathers. Or cleaned. Or taught us to read.

Nope just drinking all day.

18. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

The great sandwich making strike of 2017 will go down in history.

19. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I'm oppressed so give me something!!!

I don't understand what these women are "marching" for.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Best I can tell is they marched against their choice for president losing. The excuse however is a long list of things that Trump is supposedly going to do - according to those who voted against him.