1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Women's March

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

It was darn near 70 and sunny here today, even though they called for rain. I'm sure that drove some of the turnout.

Closing the road I needed to get to the boat show, to provide a clear route for the march was not cool. Not cool at all.

Steady T likes this.
  2. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

I just watched part of her 'speech', and it was embarrassing. I think one of her backup dancers handed her a pile of notes, at the last minute, and told her "Practice, shmractice...just read this crap and drop a few f-bombs. You'll be good."

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Why what were you doing vacuuming?

4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I would have paid $100 to hear Andrew Dice Clay to do a parade commentary. Hey toots! :D

dtalbott and Fencer like this.
  5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

No I was doing manly shit like dusting the knick knacks and bric a-brac.

sheepofblue likes this.
  6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

This was just the prequalifier for the 2017 victim olympics right?

Hawk518 likes this.
  7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I thought that was for the oppressed white christian male.

2018 is wimmins.

Maybe....

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Man, its sad what Madonna has withered into. Just couldn't possibly progress gracefully with dignity into old age. She'll do anything to try and stay relevant. :(

9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

She was always nuts. Where are all these BJs she promised?

10. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

is this the SJW's version of an ammo and gun grab?

11. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

12. Lanceabillion

Lanceabillion Registered Abuser

I am still waiting on a question I asked several as to what rights women currently do not have in America that they are marching for........and still getting just crickets.

13. Lanceabillion

Lanceabillion Registered Abuser

14. inpayne

inpayne Well-Known Member

My wife thinks it's bull shit even. Man before feminism women got to stay home drink cocktails and make babies. That's not right for all women but a lot it's what they are wired for and society now makes that pretty tough to do.

15. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

muslim brotherhood operation

16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

When we hear all the complaints coming from the women marchers about them wanting equality, etc. I'm wondering why they've picked this particular time to march and raise hell and how it's connected to Trump. I've never heard Trump say a word about taking any rights away from women. He might grab a pussy or two but they have the right to keep the pussy after he grabs it. I don't think he wants to keep it. :)

StaccatoFan and condon66 like this.
  17. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I heard her backup dancers are honoring the promise...lol

18. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

A friend of mine attended the Cleveland March. I wasn't going to say anything to her, but then she commented on a picture my wife posted (of our daughter's birthday). "Mom of the year!"

...except I planned and executed 80% of the party, including the "Dora the explorer" adventure we took yesterday afternoon. I made crafts. I sang songs. My wife was helpful and supportive, but this was MY idea.

So I pretty my HAD to call out our friend who, on the same day she marched for equality and to break down gender roles and barriers, implicitly assumed that mom (not me) planned our daughter's birthday.

She didn't see the hypocrisy. I am not surprised.

galloway840 likes this.
  19. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

20. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Woman or minority owned construction companies get first bids on all projects by law over white male owned companies.........so im guessing these marches are to undo the inequality of the law,and open the bids to everyone all the same regardless of race or gender??:confused: