1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Women's March

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Jan 21, 2017.

1. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

This is what I don't understand.

I fully support anyone's right to protest, and will even die supporting that right, even with those I disagree with. That does not mean I don't get to call you an idiot for what you're protesting.

Banditracer likes this.
  2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

As are you. If he did that in a company it might even have been considered rape. Sex with a subordinate under your authority. Try that as a company president with an intern. Sex with someone his daughters age is also pretty creepy though not illegal as I am pretty sure she was over 18. Then add in that his taste.... he choose poorly :crackup:

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, totally support them even if they're stupid and accomplishing nothing.

4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

Banditracer likes this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, he likes massaging the pussy. :crackup:

cha0s#242 likes this.
  7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It's all a completely double standard these women getting all fussy about it. The honest truth is I've seen randy women grab dudes by the crotch all the time, no ones running to the police screaming rape, even when the chick wasn't terribly good looking.

What do women find incredibly "good looking"?... men of great power/wealth/resources/influence. If any of the women Trump supposedly grabbed by the pussy were legitimately offended by it I'm sure we'd have heard.

.....and Ivanka's like 35 years old now. Hardly creepy a 70 year old guy with a 35 year old these days (if it was his daughter of course that's a different story :D ). Hell you can find gold-diggers the world over that are more than happy dating/sleeping with a man more than twice their age if he possesses the aforementioned "good looking" attributes I mentioned earlier.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

See that very first sentence is part of what I find most laughable about the whole thing.

1. protection of our rights: women have more rights now than in any time in recorded history, many of them detailed in the links posted earlier in this thread. As a matter of fact, women have quite a few MORE right than men do, just a few examples. https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/34qhvx/7_more_legal_rights_women_have_that_men_dont/

2. our safety: again, women (at least in western societies) are basically safer now than in any time in recorded history, and they have draconian laws like VAWA protecting them.

3. our health: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10718692 women consume far more available healthcare and are given far more healthcare programs afforded to them than men. The entire NFL dresses up in pink for a month to recognize the health of their breasts....just saying'

4. our families: women are the initiators of divorce ~75% of the time, soooo something's not quite adding up here.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Apparently that is not just a male thing.

10. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I can't related to anything they are marching for.

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Show me one example of women in America not having equal rights...just one example.

13. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

14. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

FMLA. Across the board, they're given more leave for a birth/adoption than men. Boom! You're welcome. :D

15. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Well, we do get all those free razors.

[​IMG]

17. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

No. They aren't. FML applies equally to both genders.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yep...if your firm is covered by the FMLA, then you have to offer paid leave for both if you offer it to one. You are NOT obligated to offer paid leave, the 12 weeks FMLA is unpaid.

Funkm05 likes this.
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

When did that stop being creepy? :D

20. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

There is still discrimination against women in many executive boardrooms, but that doesn't have anything having to do with Government regulation. I also doubt anything the government does or tries to do will actually make it better. Eventually it will come down to money. Companies that figure out that by respecting and promoting the best and brightest, no matter what gender, race, etc. they will make more money and be more successful. Those companies will thrive and drive out those that do not do this. It is taking longer than it probably should to get there, but having the government attempt to push it faster will most likely not work or backfire.

R Acree likes this.