1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

who has the hook up on yeti coolers

Discussion in 'General' started by Shenanigans, Apr 1, 2016.

1. And is it only for factory riders or are privateers eligible? What defines a privateer?

2. Can you explain this ice phenomenon? What temperature is too hot. My taps are all backwards so hot is to the right, is that too hot because it's on the right? Do I need to wear gloves? Will my tongue stick to it like what happened to Harry on Dumb and Dumber aka Broome and Broomer :)

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Aaahhhhh got ya on the fridge. I'd suggest the outside cooler on a slide out then :D

4. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

It doesn't count if the outside temp is 40°....

5. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I still say it says "Slut Life"... Although, since I became aware of the meaning, I could agree with the sentiment... I still need a boat. :(

6. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Same here. We should start a company, sell slutty clothes and selfie sticks. We could also offer contingency.

7. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

My Yeti Tundra 50 held ice all weekend long at Nola. Never added any ice all weekend long and it sat in blazing sun all day Saturday. Filled it up Friday afternoon and it still had ice and cold beverages in it Sunday night when we rolled in at home.

8. Lawn Dart

Isn't this "Forever 21", minus the contingency?

9. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

But they don't have the stickers.

Lawn Dart likes this.
  10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Your familiarity with Forever 21 is mildly disturbing.

DucatiBomber and Gorilla George like this.
  11. Lawn Dart

I have 2 nieces. Girlfriend has 3 nieces. I'm not THAT familiar, but I'm aware of it.

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:D My daughter used to go the Aerie and the Forever 21 as she got older. I felt like a perv just waiting for her to signal for me to come in the store to pay for whatever she bought.

13. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

Here's my Yeti 45

I feel special having something nicer than what Broome has.

[​IMG]

DucatiBomber and Shenanigans like this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So a good seal and thicker walls, not seeing a lot of reason for the cost. I can make that at home out of two walmart specials and a can of expanding foam :D

dsmitty37 likes this.
  15. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

I will add this if that seal doesn't seal its no better than foam cooler you fish with. That was the problem with my warped lid on my first one. Warranty! Now I'm good to have a cold cold one.

16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Fortunately for me there is a good bar close to the Forever 21 my kids go to...

17. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

So I'm not the only one that thought it said slut life!

18. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

So... has this thread wound down enough to change topics to portable refrigerators? I've got a Coleman TEC unit that's just about worn out and I'm eying ARB, Truck Fridge and Dometic options to replace it with...

19. jaybirdka

jaybirdka Well-Known Member

haha, nope.... the first time I saw one of those stickers I thought why in the hell would you put a sticker that says slut life on your car??

20. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Same here! I was like Damn this gear is proud..