1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

who has the hook up on yeti coolers

Discussion in 'General' started by Shenanigans, Apr 1, 2016.

1. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

FTFY

Gorilla George likes this.
  2. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

I can get you Grizzly brand coolers, you still have my number?

3. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Do the Yetis come with wheels now? A friend has one, not sure what size, but when there is stuff in it, you need 2 people to move it cause it got no wheels.

4. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

Can't afford or need a Yeti cooler, but damn do I love my Yeti Tumbler! Keeps coffee hot over 3 hours, stays room temp on the outside, outstanding!

In laws have the soft Yeti cooler, the opening is so rigid it's a little bit of a pain.

5. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

got a yet tumbler from the wife for christmas. parents gave me a yeti beer coozie/cool cup. when im working the tumbler keeps coffee hot damn near all day. its awesome. when im not working, the coozie keeps a beer cold (can only) much longer than it should be possible. its bad ass.

sadly i just dont drink can beer all that often.

S Tsotsoros likes this.
  6. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

I'll bet if it created symmetry in the pit layout..

7. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Nope and yes they can get heavy in anything over a 45qt. Not a deal breaker for me, they have nice handles for two people and plus they don't go sliding in the bed of your truck when you hit the brakes or accelerate.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  8. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Nothing quite compares to a cold cold wet feeling drink from a cooler after 20 laps. Refrigerator cooled drink is just not the same IMO.

Nice coolers are worth it to some. I love to have mine with me dirtbike riding it keeps my snacks cool, makes a good chair to sit on and deal with those 1 ton MX boots on and off. It won't wobble out from under you if your standing on it. Cold drink out of one though is the real deal.

9. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

500.00 for a cooler to put a $2.49 bag of ice in???

I thought bike parts were overpriced

10. oilslinger

oilslinger Well-Known Member

My Coleman still had ice in it the Thursday after Roebling. Drinks were still cold and I was going out to my truck at work to get cokes and waters. If I was gonna pay that much for a cooler I would get one those Coolest coolers.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

It makes the ice even colder. :D

Gorilla George and oilslinger like this.
  12. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

Don't waste your time on the Yeti. They have the marketing budget to make you think they are the best, but they aren't.

We go fishing offshore for days on end, and with super hot temps, so ice matters....

Here's the best comparison I've found when looking at high-end coolers.

http://www.fourwheeler.com/product-reviews/1512-the-ultimate-high-end-cooler-shootout/

Cliffs Notes:

First Place: Canyon Coolers Outfitter 35
    Second Place: Grizzly Coolers G40 & Pelican Elite 45 Qt Cooler
    Third Place: Orca Coolers Wilderness 40 Qt
    Fourth Place: Esky Coolers 55
    Fifth Place: Yeti Coolers Tundra 45

HEF211 likes this.
  13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yeti is the Bose of the cooler world.

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

[​IMG]

Razr likes this.
  15. If I was gonna pay that much for a cooler if expect that motherfucker to make ice and bottles of water on its own.

Jay305 likes this.
  16. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I see an awful lot of Yeti stickers on vehicles too... I should get an Igloo sticker for mine...

[​IMG]

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

18. MotoGP69

MotoGP69 Well-Known Member

I have 2 of the 30 oz. Yeti Ramblers and they are worth their weight in gold. However, when it came time to get a new cooler I went with the Igloo rotomold and saved a bunch of cash. Very happy with the purchase.

19. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Which one has the better contingency program?

oilslinger likes this.
  20. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I think they're about the same for me regardless. :D