1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

who has the hook up on yeti coolers

Discussion in 'General' started by Shenanigans, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Pretty sure mine has a Whirlpool fridge in it. I dont know anything about them but it seems to work ok.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So a couple days ago I saw the classic local redneck with the Yeti sticker - he had the cooler in the bed of the truck like a toolbox to show he's not just some poser :crackup:

Oddly no salt life, college team, or Browning sticker.

Canadian Bacon likes this.
  3. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Got a pelican 85 qt. last year, tired of chasing ice every day and broken hinges on coleman coolers. Keeps ice for 5-6 days in 80* weather. One less thing to mess with. Life time warranty. Worth it (to me). :D

Shenanigans likes this.
  4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I checked out the Pelican site, those are nice. I like the built in wheels on the 45q, built in bottle opener.

5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I had never even heard of a Yeti until reading this thread. Went to watch MotoGP with my son and we saw one. He said they are a big deal down there, lots of people have a sticker on their car, etc.

6. SloMo510

SloMo510 Still Slow

7. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

^^Interesting, thanks^^

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good info if you're only looking at the $2-400 coolers. All are way out of my budget.

9. SloMo510

SloMo510 Still Slow

I just wish they had video of them chucking them out of a truck at 45 mph! Hey guys, lets toss $2000 worth of coolers out of a truck!

10. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Those guys are called "Yeti Toolers"

11. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

WTF would someone put a sticker of a cooler mfr on a vehicle?

Boman Forklift and V5 Racer like this.
  12. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Yeti is supporting my race teams effort this year so I have one on my bike. :)

Ride safe,
    AAron

13. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

Why do people put any kind of sticker on their vehicle? my favorite is a guy in town with a GMC Yukon and he has "Yukon" across the top of his windshield...well no shit it's a Yukon, what else would it be? A Prius?

14. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

They have a video at the top of the article and showed them bouncing down the road and the overall results. Pretty funny but also informative. I definitely have cooler envy now hit it looks like the Cabella cooler is a good way to go at $250... If you need a 10 day robust cooler.

15. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

You forgot sunglasses (Costa, Oakley, etc.).

16. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I could *maybe* see letting go of $150 for the Cabelas 40qt, but $250 and up....don't think so.

17. SloMo510

SloMo510 Still Slow

Doh! I had read the article in the actual magazine a few weeks ago, then I saw a link to it so just copy/pasted, I didn't pay any attention to the video, thinking it was an ad!

18. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

i got a couple of those yeti soft coolers for free at the ACM awards other wise no point in paying for one.

19. Schuber2_S

Schuber2_S Well-Known Member

A "couple"? Wanna sell one??

20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Has anyone ever hooked up ON a Yeti cooler ?