1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

who has the hook up on yeti coolers

Discussion in 'General' started by Shenanigans, Apr 1, 2016.

1. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

I am a dealer for Grizzly (made in the US and better warranty than Yeti) PM for pricing.

2. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

I just watched a video on those Ozark cups compared to Yeti and some other brand and the cheap Ozark kept ice longer than the other 2

3. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

My wife convinced me to get one. I love it.

4. Jay305

Jay305 Well-Known Member

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I can't see paying $175 for it :D

6. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

Sams club also has 2 of the cups for $20

7. I like some of those cups/bottles. But the coolers are way too expensive. Sure, they are cheaper than a Yeti, but still way more than i want to spend for a cooler.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I do spend a bunch on water bottles - I think the last time was 30-35 for a pair of them.

[​IMG]

I've had ice stay in it for almost 48 hours. Stainless means it can fall off the jeep bumper and not break or crack (same for their coffee cup). Fits in cupholders. The seal work perfectly and no growing of anything after a year of nothing more than occasionally rinsing it out and letting it dry if I'm leaving it for a few days.

9. I have that EXACT same bottle. :D

I have a "thing" with water bottles (just like i do with backpacks). I buy several every month. I can't go by the water bottle isle in any store and not check out all of them. There is a cabinet in the kitchen with at least 50 different ones, probably 70% of them have never been used. But they looked so cool on the store or on Amazon. Haha

My favorite one is Under Armor. It is basically the same thing, that double walled insulated stainless steel. It can keep ice the entire day (as long as the cubes arent super small), even when sitting outside at the track.

10. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

So, water bottles, backpacks, and visors. Oh, and bottled water. You do a lot of collecting for a grown-ass man. How many pairs of shoes do you own? :D

11. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Glass only water bottles, someone make a glass cooler and everything would taste so much better eaten or drank out of it.

12. Why?

Do you drink water straight out of the cooler?

13. PATBAROK

PATBAROK I <3 Poontang

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I wandered over to check out what the hype was on the Yeti coolers/ waters bottles the other day. I wouldn't spend $130 on a set of sneakers I had in my hand and the Yeti shit made those look cheap.

Nice stuff but way over priced imho. and then there's the name. Once again, Yeti is bicycles not beer coolers.

15. trussdude

trussdude Well-Known Member

I ordered the RTIC Softpak 20 on 9-6-16 and it arrived today

$99.99

[​IMG]

[​IMG]