1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your biggest fear?

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

If that were to happen, I fully intend on being a burden to my family.

Karma's a bitch. :D

2. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

3. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Hahaha

I've had to take care of myself since I was a child. I hate people doing things for me. Sometimes I have to check myself because I'll bark at my lady if she's asking me "oh babe do u want some juice? Something to snack on? Need a pillow?"

I'm like "of I wanted it I'd get up and get it myself!

What a dick

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I swear some people have death wishes, that last video gave me a dose of serious vertigo....lol!

AT the 3min mark I had a brief laugh saying HA, have fun turning those bikes around.....thinking they got to a dead end, then they climb up over it!!! LOL!

Seriously ill folks out there!

5. oldmonk

oldmonk Just trying something!

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I recently saw the last Mission Impossible movie, with that crazy scene in Dubai. And I have Tower Heist on TV in the background right now. Just watched that scene where the Ferrari 250 is dangling outside the building. I am definitely a sea-level, ground-based creature. :)

7. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

I have no problem with heights as long as I'm roped up. Before my office job, I worked in the trades and routinely would work at >200 feet up completely exposed but as long as I was hooked in it didn't bother me. The problem was that I would get so used to being that high and walking across ibeams, etc...that I forgot to hook up one day and then got to the other side and realized i wasn't secure and about passed out from the anxiety :).

Oh and that video is insane!

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

When we went to San Fran a few weeks ago the hotel upgraded our room to the 28th floor. Cool! Corner room with a kick ass view. Cooler still! Except for the floor to celing windows. :eek:

I had my toes dug into the carpet like talons the entire time I walked around the room.

9. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

I could only image. :wow:

10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I'm with you on this. Before I had the operation to remove a tumor from inside my head, losing the balance system on the right side in the process, I didn't have any fear of high places. Since then however, walking out onto a walkway that's higher than 15 or 20 feet makes me as dizzy as a waltzing piss-ant. If the enemy ever catches me all they have to do is threaten to make me walk out onto the glass platform at Grand Canyon and I'll sing like a damn bird. :eek:

11. MAZZ77X

MAZZ77X Well-Known Member

Contracts of any kind. I pay for everything cash. I get totally parinoid about getting locked into owning any one money. The only thing I have that I don't own 100% is my home, and in 7 years that is going to change!

12. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Not being able to afford new tires for the racebike.

13. noobinacan

noobinacan Well-Known Member

wow lol:clap:

14. Almostryan3

Almostryan3 Well-Known Member

Irrational fear? Flipping the light on in the middle of the night and seeing something in the bathroom mirror haha.

Actual fear, having a kid with any sort of disability. I hate seeing children have to go through that with the bullying and ignorance, I always wanna smack the other children and ask them what the fuck is wrong with them. I can only imagine how much worst it would be if it was my own.

15. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

sitting at a table with Mongo with the last pie on Earth sitting in front of us with only one fork

16. noobinacan

noobinacan Well-Known Member

that guy is a Alien. seriously!
    :tut:

I climb a little and I can relate, what he does is what almost everyone would say "impossible"

17. mkraft

mkraft Witchkraft Racing

I tend to drive faster for a couple reasons, one of which is the fear of those who do not pay attention to their blind=spots. This is especially the case with semi-trucks, or larger vehicles and even more so while in the right lane; example would be getting onto a freeway with a rig in the center lane. As Cole Trickle would say, "Harry, I'm outta here!"

18. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Wouldn't you encounter more blind spots driving faster?

19. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Yes but for shorter periods of time. And each time you enter a new blind spot your stats for a problem resets

20. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

:stupid:
    I can't get in the back seat of an extended cab pickup, I'm fine in the back seat of a true 4 door.