1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your biggest fear?

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 3, 2012.

1. kangasj

kangasj Banned

She's crazy good in bed too...:D

2. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Divorce
    Being a bad father
    Erectile dysfunction

That is about it.

3. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Hahahahaha! You dream about being me. :crackup:

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He's the male version of women who say "he slapped me around but it was my fault, he didn't mean it, I deserved it." :D

5. Damn :crackup:

6. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Awe come on man, she's 120 lbs wringing wet. I think I can handle her....;)

7. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I'm scared to death of drowning for some reason. can't be forced under water or I instinctively just freak out. If someone forces me under water, they will probably get a broken nose via my elbow. not something I mean to do but, again, instinctively freak out. I will gladly swim under water as long as it is my choice. Not afraid of heights but will not just off anything more than 7 or 8 feet above water because it forces me too far under when I hit the water.

8. darylbowden

darylbowden Well-Known Member

I don't get the hospital thing. I actually really like hospitals, probably because a) if something happens to me, I'm already there and b) they're the cleanest places on earth and I love nothing more than everything in order and clean.

9. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

cleanest???

10. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

You must have never spent time behind the scenes in a hospital, or popped some ceiling tiles in them.

11. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Being buried alive in a small box that you cant move in. I've been buried up up to my neck at a beach, dont ever do that, 'cuz anyone who says they wont fuck with you when you cant do anything about it is the first one thats going to put a bag over your head. I pulled a few muscles trying to move and freaked the fuck out, they gave me a make over after i calmed down a little and then left me to watch the sand crabs scurry around my head. That was a bad idea all around.

12. False.

It depends on your interpretation of "clean".

"Clean" as in shit being in order, no trash laying around yes. "Clean" as in germ/virus/bacteria free, no.

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Can you sleep with your eyes open?
    The name Bobbitt ring a bell?:eek:

14. RC927

RC927 Well-Known Member

Ticks and Lyme disease! Actually any debiliating disease or illness. And... Chuck Norris.

15. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

Farting naked. Especially in mixed company.:D

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

17. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

18. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

19. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

30 seconds in and my nuts were tingling so bad I had to stop watching.

Remember that video of a guy walking some sort of walkway or stairs on the side of a cliff? Part of the walk was busted? Seems like it was in South America. It was posted here before

20. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Gettin old and not being able to function properly or dying slow of a terminal disease. Or being a para/quadraplegic

I fully intend to kill myself if that ever happens