1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Violent left?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Aug 12, 2016.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I realize the posters here tilt right but IS there cases of Trump supporters attacking Hillary supporters (not talking of cases where Hillary/Bernie supporters went and agitated at a Republican event)?

Another anti-Trump thug attack:
    http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/08/10/campaign-2016-stunts/

Just seems like the left is getting fascist and violent again in this election similar to past history in other countries. Please post examples of why that is not happening (I would love to be wrong on this).

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

There has been virtually zero violence committed by Trumps supporters. However, the narrative is not going that way at all. Leftists violence is ignored while Trump rhetoric is positioned as actual violence. It will be a true miracle if Trump wins. Literally EVERYTHING is aligned against him.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The ultra left is currently playing out like the cultural revolution under Mao. It's like the left is the Patriots with a stolen playbook.

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

What? Saggy balls? :confused:

5. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

its definitely a "common" theme with democratic party members. A couple years ago there was a crazy lady taking all the republican candidates signs. Its a petty charge but she had so many signs she was charged with 50 counts... she saw nothing wrong with it.

I wouldnt mind those people being sentenced to public shaming. :D

6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

You misspelled execution...:D

TurboBlew likes this.
  7. sheepofblue

Doubt it would shame someone that is shameless

TurboBlew likes this.
  8. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

There is a crypto-fascist element of right and left that cannot be ignored. Some of the Bernie or busters are taking hook line and sinker the same BS that the far right is propagating on websites such as Stormfront.

The insane fringes really do meet.

PS: Neither side has a monopoly on violence.

9. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

I think its an entitlement issue, there are some extreme democrats who have been soo ingrained with the attitude that they are correct and what they want/believe is owed to them that any disagreement is interpreted as if you were steeling from them. Im from the DC area, and my SIL is/has been raised further left than I can imagine, while I was in the hospital after an accident, she brought up the potential name change of the Washington Redskins, my wife said she disagreed that they should change the name. My SIL slapped her, right there. I had to kick her out of the ER, she didnt get why slapping someone over a disagreement was wrong, and still feels that my wife was the one in the wrong.

10. sheepofblue

I am more than willing to accept that but I just do not see it in the news. Any links to attacks on Hillary supporters. Again if you are with either group and go to the opposing candidates event you are just looking to cause the trouble that found you. I am looking for ones where a Trumpist is stealing signs and attacks someone or a bar fight etc. Not just shit talkers from either side (the webs are full of that)

As far as I can tell it is not just the extreme wackos from both sides it is only the left (and yes maybe the wackos).

11. sheepofblue

Hopefully she is single and alone so she doesn't breed

12. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

You might be right. I'm not denying the fascistic tendencies of segments of the left anymore than the right. The FBI might have some stats.

And I do recall a recent attack on a peaceful neo-Nazi rally in Sacramento recently by leftie nutjobs. Protest is one thing, but attacks should be prosecuted.

sheepofblue likes this.
  13. sheepofblue

Better to mock them.

I stumbled upon a Neo Nazi/Leonist Trotskiest party rally once on the way to a book store in Ann Arbor Michigan. There was one rather large black lady that I thought was going to blow a valve the way she was screaming and leaping around. I found the entire thing amusing as the entire audience was protesting the morons, thus providing the attention they desired. Lining the streets with the backs turned and saying nothing would have been far more effective, or just no one show up for the circus.

Of course the marchers were equally stupid and amusing. There were only about a dozen despite having multiple groups. Just enough to carry a banner and a couple of signs with 1-2 to spare LOL. And of course Ann Arbor is home to the university of michigan which is pricey and elitist. Thus had the protesters got what they wanted they would have been slaughtered in the first wave of communist purge. I didn't waste much time as they were not worth much however I do admit that thinking back to the entire scene still brings a smile to my face at the stupidity.

14. Fonda Dix

The way I see it, the rhetoric on the left helped kill five cops in Dallas. Get back to me when Trump starts doing things that kill people.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Wasn't just the left nutballs fighting those f@cks. I know a few moderates and right of center dopes cracking nazi skulls. :D

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You might have had a point if you hadn't equated "right" with Stormfront.

Unless of course you're ok with us hanging the KKK around your neck.

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Nobody pays attention to Stormfront except people who think it represents the right.
    It doesn't.
    And one side has certainly monopolized the violence during this election.
    To try to spread the blame to everybody is nonsense.

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Election after election I end up disappointed in the conservative candidate's campaign direction. It always ends up being the same. Instead of being the level headed, thoughtful, considerate, and conservative, candidate that does not lie, and will publicly hang any member of his/her campaign for lying, the candidate ends up jumping on the bandwagon of lying about issues, and their opponents, which ends up costing them their credibility. Trump's latest (the stupid charge that Obama and Hillary founded ISIS) is just another example of how he continues to gnaw his foot off.

When he made that statement in an interview he was given an out to correct that statement when the interviewer asked him if he meant that Obama and Hillary caused the environment that allowed ISIS to get it's start. Trump, still the dumb-ass that he is, doubled down on his statement and left the impression that Obama and Hillary got personally involved in starting ISIS. That is the kind of stupid statement that Trump has been doing for months and he apparently has no intention of curtailing those kind of statements.

Then, after all these acts of idiocy, he makes a public statement saying that if he loses it's ok with him. He'll just go back to being himself in private life. That is a huge red flag to many of us that tentatively support him since it indicates that he's not really wanting to be President or simply doesn't care. I suspect the goofy sob is not ready to be President and he knows it. This race for the White House is all just an exciting game. Watch for other self-imposed foot shootings that will ensure his loss so he doesn't have to just say, "I quit." Doing that just wouldn't be "courageous."

19. Fonda Dix

Its like he is intentionally trying to throw the election Orvis.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That site is still around? That was nothing but a retarded site run for retards.