1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Violent left?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Aug 12, 2016.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Thanks I added the KKK. I'm pretty sure this thread is about violent leftists...just staying on topic. Perhaps you could start a violent Republican thread?

2. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

I recognize that there are violent assholes of all stripes, so I see this thread is being fundamentally stupid.

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Whoa! Easy there leftist...don't get violent. :Poke:

Orvis and pickled egg like this.
  4. ped

ped Banned

Hillary has supporters?

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And your stripes aren't hard to see... :Poke:

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

They're more like cohorts.

7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Hillary has cohorts and Donny has morons?....

:D

8. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Violent left???? Meh,bring em' on!!!

9. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Why are you so angry?

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

He's fundamentally stupid. Duh. :p

11. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I agree with you about the disappointment in the conservative leadership. It seems the political strategy is to find the stupidest photo of your opponent and rebut them.

If it is true that HRC knew about armaments being diverted from Libya to Turkey and then Syria (ISIS) then Trump is correct, they had participated in starting ISIS. I know, if pigs flew out.....but IMHO.

12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Of course she does. She wears them so she doesn't step on something and trip forward. :eek:

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I have heard that but have a question if it is true. Why for instance in Alabama did not the Republicans start winning in the 60's? In other words there was not a Republican governor until 1987. Did the segregationists who were in control leave at exactly the same time that it fell out of favor so that the Democrat party retained power? If segregation remained popular why was not a Republican governor elected for 27 years? Could it be that the migration was a lie told enough times to become fact for some?

14. sheepofblue

Actually you are off topic. The question was not historic but current. Today there seems to be a sad amount of violence and it all seems to come from the left. I was wondering if I was seeing that due to poor news sampling on my part or if that is the case. So far I have only heard that is the case.

15. sheepofblue

Again if you hypothesis is correct then where are the links to political violence on the right? I am actually surprised that not a single one has been posted as most of our left leaning posters are well read (if incorrect :Poke:).

So I am not seeing a case of they all do it. Kind of like the lack of violence at the Tea Party and even cleaner places once the event was finished vs the rapes etc at a anti wall street gathering and the utter trashing of where they met. Just not seeming like all idiots are equal ;)

16. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

George Wallace was a Democrat and was Alabama's Gov for most of the 60's, 70's and some 80's. He was a segregatist for sho' enuf.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
  17. ped

ped Banned

democrats were decent once?

18. Shyster d'Oil

There's a lot of documented history about the move of the segregationists away from the Democrats and into the Republican Party. It did not happen overnight but began in the 1940s with the Dixiecrats.

19. Shyster d'Oil

If I got you a compendium from some website about right wing violence would you be happy? I can do that, but I'm not sure what the point is. As I said, there are assholes of all stripes and colors.

20. Pitdad42

Pitdad42 Well-Known Member

$.02

Conservative thinkers believe in the rule of law. Sometimes you refrain from something just because you know it is illegal. If you don't like the law, you work to change it through proper channels. They believe in right and wrong, not this....whatever feels good for you bullcrap. I always found the popular saying, "You can't legislate morality" to be one of the most asinine. Yes, you can. That's what the laws have been doing for over 200 years in this country. Sorry, rabbit trail. That is why you don't see conservatives becoming violent towards people who disagree with them. But there is a line in the sand.... And I believe this country is getting close.

Orvis likes this.