1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vintage 7 recruitment program!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by GypsyRacing, May 13, 2011.

1. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Hey good luck on that thing at Tom!!! Im really glad to see that bike on our grids. Very cool addition to V7.
    Oh Stick if you are sending out good luck Ill take a set as well.....

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I'll get right on those free sets. You two will be right after me. I'm running takeoffs on my own bike.

3. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Would a 98 R1 Qulaify for this? I know I know RTFRB.....

4. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

no.

5. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Lol free for a several hundred dollar donation right.:up:

I need a fresh set for Road A!

6. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Ssssshhheeessssh.

Those moochers don't cut you a break stick.
    Oh by the way, Dyle is heading this way to pick up his fancy bodywork and chucks shop is still a work in progress.....so ship those tires to my place. Mkay? They said to just put it on their accounts and they would settle up at the track.

I'm just trying to help out....throw in a case of beer too since they are paying and they don't drink that much.
    :beer:

7. Dyle

Dennis you show up at Chucks when I pick it all up and Ill bring a beer or 2 with me. Thats if Mrs. Chuck is ok with it. What ya think Chuck. Does the wife rule your place like Mine and Gypsy's does??

8. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Beer is good:D

9. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

See you tomorrow Chuck!

10. Dyle

Once you get it dressed Howie post em up so we can all admire it. Also so Ill know what mine is gonna look like...:Poke:

11. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

Tomorow where? Am I the only V7 heading to Roebling?

12. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Seriously............like I got money to spend on a Honda.........my pasta money pit has all my attention lately.

I had to switch to dometic beer even.........oh the sacrifices I am willing to make for this Italian red head.

Paint looks nice Howie..........Chuck chased me away..........I had a black sharpe, I was going to Custombrotherize it for you...........but Deez said no.

Post up some pictures when it's all mounted up.

:beer:

13. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin Well-Known Member

Good to meet ya man, and fun race trying to chase you down! :beer:

14. tomseviltwin

Thanks a bunch! I had a good time chasing down the lightning green kawi, but in the end I just couldn't get down to the times I was hoping for. I'm going to try again later this year for sure though.

15. Dyle

So how was it? How did the RC compare to big bad ZX of Lance? Down at RRR in March it was nice seeing the RC vs the old GSXR of the v6s and the f3s of the mw class. Ill tell you that Lance's bike is fast everywhere.

16. lance89

lance89 Well-Known Member

Tom, it was great having you on the grid. just don't get any faster:Poke:<, i dont want you pushing me to hard I'm getting to old. You actually have me wanting a RC again. I love those things. Lance

17. Dyle

I think we all want one again. Next season itll be v7hw full of RCs and Ducs.

18. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

OK guys, while I was out on the riding mower last night (with a few beers in the belly) I got to thinking that maybe towards the end of summer I might want to trade/sell my son's bike, give him the FZR and get myself a 600 F2/F3. So besides V7MW, what other classes does this bike run in?

If anyone is interested or knows someone with a 600, pass this info along. Some of you have seen Nick's bike....96 MZ Skorpion..runs in Clubman, F2, LW Twin DSS and V6LW. The engine is totally stock but there is an article about a guy racing one in RRW a couple of months ago and you can get alot more HP out of it than we have. It runs perfect (when we make sure to put enough gas in it!).

[​IMG]

19. tomseviltwin

Lance was just a little faster everywhere, not sure exactly what the ZX did better...probably everything :eek:. The RC does need a rear shock, but I knew that. Back end moves around a ton. Just haven't gotten around to it.

20. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Sounds like my prom date