1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uday & Qsay may be dead...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Knarf Legna, Jul 22, 2003.

1. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

yes this is true.....box cutters....not guns...the real weapons were the pilots....

arab's do not all look alike....

2. mtk

mtk All-Pro Bike Crasher

No Zeb, he needs to pull his head out of his ass and wipe the shit out of his eyes.

3. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

brad, we are creatures of habit. If I were to get into the habit of posting "F%ck off you stupid F%cking F$ck!", I'd start using that phrase at work. That's not a good idea around here. Others have. Try telling that to one of the judges. Judges don't have a sense of humor. Trust me on this one!

:D

4. ZebProctor1

ZebProctor1 Well-Known Member

where the heck did that come from???

nice to know when you know you're wrong you change the subject to something completely useless....

5. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

Re: Re: Re: Re: this is the humanitarian in me.....

I do my best deer hunting w/fully auto AK-47....I can't miss.

Tyrant's my friend are all around us, if we don't do a good follow thru, w/Iraq, they will back...just like Afganistan.

success of this war will depend on what Iraq looks like in 5 years...

have to lay up a set SV bodywork...see ya...

6. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

:wow: :beer:

7. ZebProctor1

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: this is the humanitarian in me.....

and i do my best protecting myself from knowing that america will never have a hussein in power by being able to own something like an ak47, the 2nd amendment is there for protection from a rogue government, not for deer hunting you smart ass....

8. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

IRAQ had nothing to do with 9/11. once again somthing that bu$h lied about, and most of you believe.

9. ZebProctor1

how do you know that.... you got some proof that you aren't sharing with the rest of the world.... I didn't think so, so sit down and shut up...... believe it or not, the commander in chief may have some intellegence that you, in all your trustworthyness, didn't get by some stroke of fate..... :rolleyes:

10. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: this is the humanitarian in me.....

Perhaps the most sensible thing you've posted on this issue.

Hey, you're laying up that bodywork all wrong. The only way to do it is the way your opposition wants it done, not the way you think will better fit the needs of your customer (or use). :rolleyes:

Subtle point: don't bitch about a work in progress, be it nation building or SV bodywork.

11. ZebProctor1

let's see, who has more access to the facts:

Atomic - reads the paper everynow and then, but sometimes gets stumped by those big words...

G. W. Bush - Commander in chief, the DOD, Intellegence community, Dept. of State, and UN at his disposal...

hhhmmmmmmm

12. ZebProctor1

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: this is the humanitarian in me.....

hahahahaha, best post I've read all day..... :beer: :beer: :clap: :clap: :beer: :beer:

13. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

listen we all want basically the same thing....just dissapointed that the rebuild effect lacks any sort of plan. there are many other people much more qualified than a political cronie...

Zeb....WMD, and 9/11 ties were hyped by Washington....get over it. If they had anything on the contrary we woud have found some by now.

14. ZebProctor1

what makes you think that stuff is released to the public the very second it is found out????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .... oh yeah, get over it.....

15. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: this is the humanitarian in me.....

Touche, George! Instead of using a shop-worn cliche, I'll quote what the Anarchists on campus used to say: "Rome wasn't destroyed in a day!" :D

16. mtk

mtk All-Pro Bike Crasher

George,

Just because the judge doesn't like it doesn't make it any less true. :D

But since he can make you someone's prison bitch, I think I'd have to agree with you on discretion being the better part of valor on this one. ;)

17. ZebProctor1

geez, the P&R section is like a ghost town today...

18. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

You're the one who wrote

I'm just pointed out that when they did try to upgrade, Isreali planes violated Iraqi soverign airspace and blew it up (using American made equipment).

19. mad brad

mad brad Guest

sovereign iraqi airspace. :rolleyes:

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Kick ass! I'm thankful (as you should be) that they did.

It's clobbering time.