1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uday & Qsay may be dead...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Knarf Legna, Jul 22, 2003.

1. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

...although we've heard that before. Special forces raid on a house in Mosul today and they think they've bagged 'em.

Turn on your tube.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I hope they aren't dead. I wanted to go to the Washington Zoo and feed peanuts to the Husseins.

3. Cliff0529

Cliff0529 Well-Known Member

:bow: Thats one of the funniest things I've read all day. Thanks Dave K. :D

4. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Guess they'll never have that dream double date with the Bush twins! :D

5. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

NPR, CNN, Faux, the local NBC outlet report same. Might want to believe this one.

:clap:

6. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

And then some more!

David

7. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

.....and they just need one more card from "the deck" and they'll have 4 Aces!
    :beer:

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Piece in Iraq is at hand.

A little piece of Uday over here. A small piece of Qsay over there. I don't know who this piece is from but it's stuck to the bottom of my shoe.......

9. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Some Iraqi just collected a $30million bounty.....

10. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Yeah, some cleric will claim the money. Perhaps now, he'll be able to kit himself out in some decent threads instead of wearing my grandma's long white nightgown. And splashing out on toiletries never killed anyone either. And perhaps he could use some of the cash to persuade a few hotties from Virginia to go over there and marry him - I mean they need a bit of beauty in their gene pools to say the least.....

11. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

I heard reports today that it was the guy that owned the house. He was apparently a cousin of Saddam, but got spurned when the laws were changed to disallow claiming any family ties to Saddam. Guess he had an axe to grind.

Probably not a good idea to get his photo taken with the check like a lottery winner, though. Might want to lay low for a while. :p

12. Kevin Crauswell

Kevin Crauswell Well-Known Member

It was confirmed late yesterday . . . the dental records
    and other medical reports . . the armed forces of
    the U.S A. has killed them both.
    ( lT. Gen. gave a conference this a.m. @7;00 and
    gave the details. )

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Allah be praised, I am rich. Ta’ hell with the 30 virgins, where da’ hookers at?????

14. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

....wooo hooo.... hitched up my burka....loaded up the ak-47...ran out on back porch and fired rounds into the air....

to bad...it doesn't mean...the citizens have electricity, water and the ablity to vote.... yessir fighting was over a month ago....

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap, those are easy to get working again when someone is popping RPG-7 rounds at ya'. Thinking you can rebuild an entire utility infrastructure for a country in 3 months, in total peace, is sort of foolish. Thinking you can reestablish those utilities in 3 months while under constant attack is asinine.

As for the ability to vote and establishment of a government, seems to me it took the US almost 10 years to establish a government here in America after the close of the war for independence. And that was in peace time.
    :p

16. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

it was a jab....at the non-plan which is in place....yessir the us army knows alot about rebuilding a nation....

why didn't we have a plan?? why aren't the same people who built Bosnia here??

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They're still in Bosnia and Afghanistan.

Also in Poland, Albania, parts of Africa and dozens of other places.
    It takes time my friend.

18. MarkB

Photos of the dead guys are up on CNN for all you sickos out there. I'd say they need marinating in BBQ juice a bit more, then they'll be ready to be put on the grill.

19. ZebProctor1

ZebProctor1 Well-Known Member

I CANNOT believe they released the photos: that is just sick....

[​IMG]

20. MarkB

Don't worry Zeb. They're not really dead. They just stayed up late one night, had a strawberry Jello fight, and the Feds found them drunk the next morning. These are the pics just before they woke them up. Oh how they all laughed afterwards.