1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uday & Qsay may be dead...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Knarf Legna, Jul 22, 2003.

1. Evil Dave K

Evil Dave K Well-Known Member

If it was me, I’d stick their “Death Card” in their mouths and then take the photos.

Then you could take their photos at the beach, posing with the Bush girls, and getting F@cked up the butt by a camel.

Say Cheese suuuccckkkaaaaaasssssssss!!!!!!

2. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

I saw the pics earlier and I just don't see the resmblence. they all look alike to me:Poke:

3. ZebProctor1

ZebProctor1 Well-Known Member

I trust that they're dead, I just don't agree with the philosophy of putting the dead on display, I believe that is a scare tactic used by all the bad people of this world and we should distance ourself from that practice.

4. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I have a feeling that if they didn't show the pictures that there would still be doubters and people would think it was all made up. :rolleyes:

5. Tank Boy

Tank Boy clank clank boom

They weren't going to publish any pics, but alot of Iraqis said they wouldn't believe it unless they saw the bodies. so...

If it were me, I'd get medevil on their asses and stick their heads on pikes in front of the palace we are using for an HQ in Bagdad.

believe that motherf@#ker!

6. Evil Dave K

Evil Dave K Well-Known Member

…and here they are eating a pecan log at Stuckies. And here’s one of them playing Frisbee catch with their dead pet camel… notice the lack of movement from Uday, Qsay and the camel. And here’s a photo of them laying in the sand trap at Pebble… Uday shot a 92 and Qsay got carried away by a flock of seagulls.

7. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Republican Response:- Chop off thier heads and stick them on stakes downtown Baghdad.

Democrat Response:- Poor boys. Personally, I blame their upbringing. Perhaps if they'd been shown their inner beauty they would not have been so self-destructive.....

8. No, no, no. :p

Democrat Response: They stopped making their regular contributions to the DNC when they went into hiding, so f#&k 'em!

9. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

want to specify the sexual preference of the camels? I'm getting two different images :D

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i would have posed them with their fingers up their nose. :D

11. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

But...but...but..did you just not post their pics and put the dead on display? WTF? :confused:

I don't like strawberry icecream but it's good in my strawberry milkshakes.

David

12. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i was thinking the same thing. zeb, put down the pipe.

13. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

Many of the countries where really bad people live don't have anything even remotely resembling a free press.

It's really important to convince the Iraqis asap that the Hussein regime won't ever be back in power. How else do you do that except with photos or putting the corpses on public display?

And if Saddam was blown to bits there might never be any proof of his death. So maybe publishing those photos will save a few lives?

14. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Yup, sure is easy to get the electric generating plants up and running. Particulary when they are based on 1950's Brit technology. Why didn't Sadaam replace or upgrade them? Maybe because he was too busy killing and raping the populace (and camels and sheep) of Iraq while building another palace 15 miles down the road from the last 20 he built and still stashing away money for his own gain while the country starved.

Seems to me that anyone who does something like that should be voted out of office. Iraq did have elections not long before Gulf War II. Why didn't the iraqi's do that :confused: Maybe the prospect of waking up dead kept the opposition off the ballot there.

However, let's be fair. Let's spend time, effort and money to restore Sadaam as dictator. Let's see if that brings electricity and water and free elections back to Iraq.

Betcha you'll see murder before the lights come back on.

Betcha that would suit T-A just fine. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2003
  15. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

...nice to see they finally nailed Jeff Skilling and Ken Lay....

16. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

...its pretty obvious that with all the planning that went into this war....remember planned well before 9/11....that we don't have plan for occupation... call in some people who have done it before...not some political cronie... bad track record...look how screwed up afganistan is.....

yes and don't trade an anti-american tyrant for a pro-american tyrant...

17. mad brad

mad brad Guest

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, They've been at war for almost a century. First with the British Empire. Then with themselves. Then the Soviets. Then with themselves.

I’ll send you photos of the place in a couple of months to show you what a century of war does to a back water country.. :eek:

19. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

we just traded the taliban.... for war lords....just the flavor of the month tyrants in charge now...

20. mad brad

mad brad Guest

still waiting to hear what chuck would do about any of the "atrocities" dubya has committed. how would HE do it different? {i've been waiting a long time, and suppose i will for longer still....}