1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

What would our country look like without "those fuckers"? I'm with the fuckers, I work with them every day and at least here, businesses could not even open today without them. Good on them for trying to show their worth to ignorant people.

For consistency's sake, I hope all of you wouldn't mind paying a shit-ton more for anything that is now touched by an immigrant. I work in a restaurant where the cooks make maybe $12-16/hour, if you get rid of the immigrants how much are you going to have to pay people to do that job? Enough that your $12 cheeseburger is now $15? How about the guys replacing your roof, cutting your grass, picking your produce, etc.? Those prices would all skyrocket, would you rather have that as long as it was someone born in this country doing the work?

2. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Also, since this is the Trump thread, anyone care to explain how "the leaks were real, but the news was fake"? If they're doing a story about the leaks (which you just said were real), how is that news fake?

I hadn't watched him speak for a while, it's good to see that he's still at the 4th grade level. I think when nothing comes to his mind he repeats what he just said while trying to come up with something else, all while thinking he's being profound. Or maybe he's actually brilliant but has a speech impediment or is somewhere on the spectrum. Hard to tell but I'm still going with he's just not that bright.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You folks on the left couldn't get a point if someone shoved it up your rear. No one is against immigrants or immigration as long as it is legal. If you can't grasp that, you are being willfully stupid.

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

But, but, muh feeelz.

5. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

real central intelligence needs no agency.

6. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Still haven't heard anyone, ANYONE say that they are opposed to immigration or immigrants.

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I would be just fine paying the higher prices. As a matter of fact, I do pay them in the construction industry on a daily basis to do my small part to try to ensure that the people getting the work, are contributing. Those "fuckers" who work so cheap, also help bleed our system of funds for infrastructure, medical, education, and many other things by not contributing. So go on, count the monies you've saved on strawberries and grass clippings and burgers. That money is going right back out of your families mouths, and into theirs anyway. Why? Because you contribute wholly. Many of them don't.

V5 Racer and Fonda Dix like this.
  8. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And all the "fuckers" from south of the border made their shifts at my bar yesterday. Even had some obviously fresh off the boat fella poke his head in the restaurant side where I was working asking where he should go to do the cleaning that wasn't done this morning. Don't know if he was a new hire or just picking up this account from the "fuckers" who couldn't be bothered to show up and do the job they were hired to do.

So the sum and total effect the crybabies had on me with their temper tantrum walkout? Zero.

10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Same. Zero.

11. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Nice landing...wrong airport.

illegal alien:

a foreigner who has entered or resides in a country unlawfully or without the country's authorization.
    a foreigner who enters the U.S. without an entry or immigrant visa,especially a person who crosses the border by avoiding inspection orwho overstays the period of time allowed as a visitor, tourist, or business person.

12. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I'm going to say between $12-$16 an hour.

13. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

It's been said before and it's quite obvious (at least to me) that you can't have a welfare state with open borders. Those seeking welfare will simply load the boat down until it is eventually swamped. Do the libs want to maintain the welfare state? If so then border control is essential. My choice would be the elimination of the welfare system. This would be a self correcting system in which only workers would want to come into this country. No free medical, no free food assistance, no free nothing. If you can't survive and thrive then too bad, stay home. This wouldn't stop the need for borders for things like drugs and criminals but it certainly would be a different situation. I'm not naive enough to believe we can ever get off the welfare wagon so borders it is.

Banditracer and kangasj like this.
  14. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I've been involved in construction almost my entire life in every facet of the industry, from cleaning out the nastiest shit you could imagine in a press pit to sitting on the board of companies. In all that time I have yet to meet/see/even hear a faint whisper of this elusive illegal immigrant that gets paid in such a way that some kind of tax isn't taken out of their check. Maybe it's the location I'm in. But personally I think it's just another of the fear factors that RWN's love to throw out to get the redneck masses up in arms (you know, the redneck masses that don't really want to work but have made a profession regarding their complaints towards illegals. Now I have met plenty of these folks).

JTW, VintageWannabe and jeffr1ey like this.
  15. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

The slave owning democrats use to make same argument before the war. They said if you abolish slavery the price of cotton is going to go up. Nice to see that train of thought is still alive. Full acknowledgement of the fact that companies are making sure to pay a class of people less then what other people make is somehow compassionate.

kangasj likes this.
  16. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

ha! well said sir! it is mostly the hillbillies still flying the confederate flag. this just in fellas, the south lost. :D

and it sounds like some of you work with a lot of these illegals. since you have such an issue with it, then how about you get on the phone and call immigration? o_O

17. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

You know a Republican president is totally off the rails when Fox News delivers a blistering critique of him.

All pretense of him having the slightest clue or ability to handle the presidency seems to be gone from anyone but the most loyal of Trump diehards. After yesterday's trainwreck of a press conference, I simply can not fathom how anyone can't easily see that this man is in over his head. I mean, we all view reality through our own lens but come the fuck on...................

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/journalists-react-president-trump-crazy-press-conference-233852174.html

upload_2017-2-17_8-45-16.png

R1Racer99, The Great One and jeffr1ey like this.
  18. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

Trump loves him some fox and friends.. lol... :D

kangasj likes this.
  19. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

fact is, there was never a peace treaty.

20. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Lets say a burger place sells 1000 burgers a month. At $3 more a burger that equals $3000. Say you have 10 employess thats $300 a month for each employee.

Another way to look at is instead of the employer eating $36000 a year by paying american workers he will pass that cost off to their customers.

Hmm, that sounds a lot like why people arent for raising taxes because the company isnt going to pay taxes the customer is.

R Acree likes this.