1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

The same shit the RWN said was going to happen under Obama that never happened has simply just shifted to the LWN. The shit posted on Facepage is fantastic. Trump liken to Hitler since Hitler didn't immediately start killing Jews. The shit is hysterical and sad all at the same time. What's interesting is the people on my friends list never stated that if anyone voted for Obama to unfriend them. I've seen a shit ton of that towards the Trump crowd.

The sky is always falling, just depends on which side of the fence you sit on.

2. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

You can spin it anyway you like, the "right" is great with that.. :D

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

So hey, anyone else not get their offices cleaned due to the immigrant walkout?

Bar didn't get cleaned last night. Owner of the cleaning company himself was over here this morning cleaning.

If it were my company, there'd be a lot of unemployed people tomorrow...

BHP41 and XFBO like this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

R1Racer99 likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

My office gets cleaned by a legal immigrants, one from Luxembourg and one from Ohio.... :D

6. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I'm all for it but still glad it's my day off, there's 3 American chefs, the rest of the back of the house are gone today and they're trying to get us all to come in to help out. Most of the other restaurants in the area are closed so I'm sure a bunch of people will be pissed off tonight.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You work in NE, don't you?

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Link? I didn't click on no stinkin links.

9. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Nope, out in the burbs.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Our one man of Hispanic descent scheduled for today showed up this morning as though he actually appreciated having a job.

We'll see what happens with the evening crew.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

The local Taco Bell is open.

12. kangasj

kangasj Banned

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

R1Racer99 likes this.
  14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Nope:D

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Although Trump sometimes has a way of communicating in a rather, shall we say, unconventional way, it's not something to riot, kill, and destroy property over. If you really look closely, you'll see that all that hell raising is basically caused by the press, and the left, (one and the same) being shattered by the reality that they face. They've thought for the past eight years that they had complete control of this country. Reality rose up and smacked the living hell out of them so they're pissed, whimpering, burning, crying, desperately looking for their "safe place", and otherwise making childish fools out of themselves. ;)

16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Depends if they agree with what I think. :p

17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I spent the entire summer telling y'all that Trump was going to win and to ignore the polls.

XFBO and Robby-Bobby like this.
  18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Nice press conference.

Makes you wonder if they'll kick out Peter and start calling it the Donald Principle....

:D

Jedb and jeffr1ey like this.
  19. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

i enjoy watching the monkey throw feces :D

Focker likes this.
  20. spcassell

spcassell Well-Known Member

All of our legal and illegal employees laid out today. So since they're so considerate of us we gave them Friday and Saturday off as well.

Those fuckers can afford one day off but three days off should get their attention.