1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Except for the time when people with visas and green cards were being turned away or detained at airports depending on which country they came from, right?

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Temporarily. I have no problem with that. Were they banned? NO. come up with a better bitch.

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I bet its that you are a yankee (anyone north of Tulsa).

4. Fonda Dix

Just saw your other response RD. :D Here is Texas 1 out of 3 people are Mexican. Enforcement is almost impossible here.

rd400racer likes this.
  5. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

i'll have to get back to you on that, because it would take me some time to respond to each topic. But generally speaking, I'm not against more strict immigration policies and it has been under the Obama administration. For example, my company used to hire quite a few immigrants until the visa costs got astronomically high, which has forced us to change that policy. So we no longer grant visas and employ immigrants. I still believe there should be some hurdles there, but not make it impossible. And I also don't disagree that everyone working and living in this country should be a productive member of society and not living off the government. However, there should be programs in place to help those in need but not abuse the system. Border security is also important, but I don't think a wall changes any of the issues we already have.

I think trade and jobs go hand in hand. eliminating trade by taxing the hell out of incoming products isn't necessarily the answer. i think people also need to evolve and stop relying on the factories to employ them and follow in their daddy's footsteps. same with resources, coal still has it's purpose, but we need to evolve as a society and look at more environmental friendly resources. global warming is very real.

global terrorism has always existed and probably always will. it is just a lot more publicized since 9/11. a lot of the terrorism is our own doing for meddling in the mideast to try to get those societies to reflect more of what we have here. i think Bush's actions did a lot to grow these networks. i think we need to continue to strengthen our intelligence communities and networks to minimize terrorist attacks at home and abroad to the extent possible.

i honestly don't disagree with most republican views, but i just think Trump was a good fit. i just don't think he is competent for the position.

6. Fonda Dix

lost me there bro.

kangasj likes this.
  7. jeffr1ey

not surprised :rolleyes:

and it's "bruh"

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

^^ wut he sed

9. jeffr1ey

my shocked face :eek:

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Climate change is real, been doing that for eons. The current chicken little man is killing the planet is not.

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Larry the Liberal's post most assuredly stated "global warming"...

12. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Can we get back to winning? Because that comment about the historic landslide electoral college win, coming on the heels of the claim about the administration running like a "fine-tuned machine" and repeated statements of the press saying inaccurate things, was goddamn funny. I'm starting to like this guy.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You living on a glacier? Then it's real.

14. jeffr1ey

lol.. climate change, global warming, same difference..

alright i'm done throwing feces at you monkeys. you guys can all go back to winning and the trump circle jerk. :D

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Wanna axe me that question? :crackup:

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Global warming is an Al Gore profit scheme.

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Nah

18. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Were they banned? No, because the courts dictated that Trump's executive order was bullshit. Fortunately, your opinion here doesn't matter. The legal opinion does. ;)

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yep...neither is worth getting worked up about.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

NO! Just because global warming is real doesn't mean there aren't still glaciers :p They're just not in Texas right now :D