1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What in the world does that even mean? It makes no sense, have you got more words that are missing?

2. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

It's from the press conference.

3. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

I could try, I am a Repubicican you know. (yes, that spelling was intended too)

panthercity likes this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That changes things how? You used that sentence to try and prove something, it's a nonsensical sentence. Either Trump needs a teleprompter or that statement needs context. Have you got something else?

5. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Ah.......false equivalencies and whataboutism.......the cornerstone of any Trump supporter worth his salt.

848 likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Fixed that for ya.

panthercity likes this.
  7. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Watch the press conference?

848 likes this.
  8. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Certainly not going to argue. That there's a solid edit.

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

DERP.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You brought it up, you made the quote, you get to try and make your quote make sense. It absolutely does not say he believes Putin over the CIA on Russia interfering.

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Of course you do!!!! LOL!
    Did you believe their intel in the early 2000's when Bush Admin committed to the Iraq war???

Me? after exposing the absolute disastrous leadership that was left behind by the former Admin, not so much anymore.

Yea that's why you put it that way from the very start. :crackup: :Poke:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    kangasj likes this.
  12. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Do what? Are you referring to the fake dossier? Do you think there was Russian collusion? Are you saying you believe Strozk, Comey Et all? Do you think the Russians were colluding with the DNC?

13. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I’m still waiting for anyone to spell out what, exactly, the Russians did. They hacked the servers and spilled the DNC dirt? That’s what this is all about? Tell ya what, someone show me a single solitary denial from any member of the DNC regarding WHAT was released as being false, and MAYBE I can work up some sort of give a shit. But so far, all signs point towards crying over being outed. For that, my hat’s off to the Russians for exposing the truth about some seriously corrupt political shit.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's the kind of stuff that makes a Panthercity suddenly show up in here and start a thread. :D If the situation was reversed and someone like him said this kind of stuff, guys would be tripping over each other in here to be the first to call him a traitor. In all caps, of course, because it makes everything more convincing. :crackup:

Orvis, panthercity and SuddenBraking like this.
  15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting to hear from the handful of special snowflakes in here to talk about the FACT that Obama ordered the STAND DOWN back in the early part 2016????

Never mind the fact that they think corruption is perfectly OK, when they think it's going to advance their agenda's. We saw it with the DNC primaries and we're seeing it AGAIN with the confirmation that Barry boy issued a STAND DOWN order........

Crickets though from the usual suspects.

cav115 likes this.
  16. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Panther is deep state :D

panthercity and HPPT like this.
  17. brex

brex Well-Known Member

They didn't hack anything. It was a complete and total moron in the DNC (yeah, I know redundant) who was stupid enough to click on a phishing email link. He gave wide open access. John Podesta is stupid. It lead to him giving access to all the DNC's secrets, and hitlary's money couldn't get rid of the stupidity this time.

kangasj likes this.
  18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Hey, if they made shit up and falsified it all ... burn em down. But I don’t really care which party is shitting the bed. If someone/anyone can get the facts out, I’m all for it. If they have facts that Trump colluded, let’s hear it. I just view it as the politically corrupt getting burnt being corrupt. In the end, the only thing I could see Russia doing to actually sway the election would be if they had similar info on Trump’s team that they didn’t release. Personally, I’d rather know the truth about the dirtbags, regardless of where it comes from. I’ve said all along, my vote wasn’t for Trump near as much as it was against Hillary. I’m far from an apologist, although I do like the large majority of the policy moves he’s made so far.

badmoon692008 and kangasj like this.
  19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The facts out? Are you kidding? These people have lied so much they dont even know the facts anymore.

Its amazing that the duel cocks of Dem and Repub are shoved up our ass yet we all claim it only feels like one of em humping away :)

kangasj, Chino52405 and SnacktimeKC like this.
  20. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Oh and Trump did NOT win today. Not at all. This time the critics are right.

SuddenBraking likes this.