1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. kangasj

kangasj Banned

LMFAO! Want to hang yourself....sure, here's a rope :crackup:

2. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Just saw the press conference between DT and Teresa May....Funniest line was when DT answered a question about his comments on May saying the press distorted his statements and she jumped in and slammed the press too. They both laughed and apparently tossed it off as just another day in politics.

3. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

So, I actually answered my landline today. It was a survey about some of the congressional candidates in WI in the upcoming election.
    When I started spouting my facts, etc. about the issues, etc. He says, oh Mr._______ you're way more knowledgeable about this than most of the people who respond to this poll. ???

The left BETTER get their asses handed to them in the next mid-terms!

If you're a Democrap, and/or vote that way, MISS the election.
    If you're a conservative and KNOW the candidates and issues,
    Vote Early, and vote often ;-)

brex likes this.
  4. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

So it's safe to assume you were excluded from the poll as an outlier?

sheepofblue likes this.
  5. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Obviously he declined to answer the (way they wanted to go with their agenda) questions. Of course they couldn't count someone the was unable to participate in their poll...it would mess with the stats ;)

6. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Ok.

Makes me think you did in fact get past the 3rd line, as he did not question this until the end of his post.

You must be really angry at yourself right now.

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

[​IMG]

panthercity and K51000 like this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Bye Felicia. :D

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The latest faux outrage is Trump walked in front of the queen LOL. Get over it Brits we ain't her subjects and don't bend a knee to anyone.

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

You mean when the Queen, herself extended her hand out to greet both the POTUS and First Lady and eliminating any requirement for bowing. Never mind you rarely see the Queen smile to the degree you saw her smiling while being in their company. MSM will never show these pics.

4EEAC31A-A0B0-493D-9205-7B8B7F635B09.jpeg

0091680B-5FB1-428E-A38E-1464FAF5DF18.jpeg
    0C80AF82-EA16-4AFA-9D7D-93F6FBB87101.jpeg

K51000 likes this.
  11. trussdude

trussdude Well-Known Member

Better than this version. And he gets upset when someone questions his journalistic integrity IMG_1918 (Edited).jpg

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The thing is she meant well. People need to realize that not only is no one perfect there are intended slights and unintended ones. Among friends let the second go. For the most part the queen is a class act though some of the Royal Family :crackup: As to walking behind her....ummm no! we are your equals. If you disagree with that then we are likely not friends and you can find out how a rude american really deals with people they don't like :Pop:

13. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:crackup::crackup:

14. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Is it all possible for you to speak about people who do not think like you without name calling, you sanctimonious prick?

motoracer1100, 848 and SuddenBraking like this.
  15. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Hey Guys! Putin said he didn't do it and Trump believes him! I mean I'd totally believe an ex KGB agent over our own CIA, FBI, House of Representative, Senate, Dan Coats, etc.

Focker and 848 like this.
  16. G 97

G 97 Garth

Cite

17. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Which part would you like cited?

But but but... Putin says it's not true
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ddling-as-leaders-tout-summit-as-success.html

"President Trump and Vladimir Putin tackled allegations of election meddling in unprecedented terms following their one-on-one summit Monday, with Trump opening the door to an unusual offer of cooperation in the special counsel probe and the Russian president suggesting he indeed favored the billionaire businessman in 2016.

But Putin, emphatically and repeatedly, denied meddling in the U.S. election, saying there's "no evidence." And Trump, while saying they spent a "great deal of time" discussing the allegations, blasted the ongoing probe as a "disaster for our country."

OR

The fact that it's believed in the intelligence community that there was meddling

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...elligence-organizations-or-four-either-way-r/

848 likes this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So Trump never said there was or wasn't meddling, he said the probe was/is stupid. Can't really disagree with him there...

Why did you say this "and Trump believes him!" when that isn't what Trump said at all?

19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Actually, while not trusting Putin any further than I can throw him, I also don't trust our own leadership any further than that either. It's beyond hypocritical to complain about Russia, or anyone else, for attempting to interfere with our elections when we've been doing it for decades.
    I also tend to think that, since we've had so frigging much luck controlling people like Putin with the policies that we've been using since the end of WWII, why not try something new. Either Trump is actually trying to improve our relationship with Russia or Putin has something on Trump that would destroy him if revealed. It could go either way.

sheepofblue, panthercity and kangasj like this.
  20. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

“I do not see any reason why it would be” Russia, when asked if he believed Vladimir Putin over U.S. intelligence agencies.