1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I’m anti-abortion except in extreme cases. Pot not stirred for me.

G 97 and sheepofblue like this.
  2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Wait for it....

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not sure if it's still true but it's totally normal in Germany to have beer with lunch.

4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Not often, but, some days man...

5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

One of my first jobs out of college had a beer fridge close to the perf gun loading table (shaped explosive charges that are used to punch holes in oilwell casing). We were working 16 - 18 hour days and it was really nice to have a couple at the end of the day while finishing up loading guns for the next day. W knew that if it was abused the privilege would be taken away so if anyone was looking like they might be getting carried away they would get shut down by the others. No rules, no regulations, just personal responsibility and it worked well. Too bad that wouldnt work today. Some asshole would send a phone video to HR...

sheepofblue likes this.
  6. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I have been in the Nederlands and people were having a beer for breakfast.

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

When I worked for a beer distributor we had a large fridge full of beer in the break room, after you clocked out you could hang out and have as many as you wanted. Nobody drank during the day.

8. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, I'm watching the Congressional thing where they are interviewing Horowitz and so far I've been watching the blond in the white dress so much I have no idea what Horowitz has said. I'm just waiting to see what the blond does next. She's showing a lot of leg and is much more interesting than the Congressional squirrels. :bow::clap:

sheepofblue likes this.
  9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Screenshot dammit!

sheepofblue likes this.
  10. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Yep...today several different military members had beer during lunch while we were at the German delegation building on post.

The US is the only delegation on this NATO base that does not have a bar.

11. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

No kidding we had a chick that got her boobs done and she liked to show them off. Well some dill weed saw her show us one day and he went and told on her said he felt pressured and it wasn’t right. They fired her the next day I thought that guy was gonna get killed.

sheepofblue and crashman like this.
  12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Sorry. I was watching it on the big screen. Legs look much better in near life size. :p

13. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Maybe several of you should have gone to the boss when she was fired and insisted that the complainer was lying. None of you guys saw any tits did you????:D

14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Sounds like he kinda deserved to be.

R Acree and crashman like this.
  15. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

It’s not arguing. It’s you not believing the truth. It’s you thinking you’re better than others. It’s you believing that the media isn’t spinning everything it can to make this administration seem like the devil himself is running the show. It’s you defending liberals and the media by remaining silent because you don’t want to look like a fool for believing their bullshit.

Maybe you shouldn’t post here, you seem to not be able to take the heat. You don’t like the facts, then go away. America is fed up with all the bullshit and the numbers are showing that. You claim not to be a liberal, cool. That doesn’t mean shit when you walk and talk like one. If you’re claiming you’re Republican, okay. They(Congress Republicans) aren’t as bad as the libs but are a major reason along with them that were in this boat.

You know what Trump is doing? Sit down for this one since you’re a Republican.

He’s actually doing what Republicans and Democrats for the last 30 years have been promising and campaigning to the American people. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

blkduc, Fonda Dix and XFBO like this.
  16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

This R1 guy might be a republican but he is absolutely not a conservative.

17. blkduc

This is so spot on. Trump is kicking ass IN SPITE of the establishment. Just imagine what is possible if they actually supported him!

XFBO and sheepofblue like this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The one thing I definitely like about Trump is that he has pissed off both political parties :crackup:

XFBO, blkduc and Banditracer like this.
  19. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Not interested in either party. Fiscally conservative and socially liberal. Do you think Trump is a conservative?

20. blkduc

Not really no, but he is exactly what America needs right now. He is pushing a conservative agenda because it simply works. Trump is all about building a legacy of turning around a sinking ship and he is doing an amazing job so far. You can only have vast prosperity and everyone living the American dream with conservative rule period. There is no other way.

He is very socially liberal, he is the first pro-gay president and just doesn't give a shit about most things that wad people's panties up. Turn off the MSM lie machine because the guy is not racist, sexist, blah, blah, blah.

But honestly, who cares? I know the man is a NY Democrat and old friend of the Clintons but he is smart enough to know that there is only one way to build a legacy of success (MAGA), and he's fucking doing it so IDGAF what political party he is...he is flat gettin' 'er done and he will continue a trajectory of success for 6 more years. It ain't about party because if one of the other chucklehead Republicans was in office, they would screw things up just as bad as the swamp creatures before them.

sheepofblue likes this.