1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

From Mexico

Fonda Dix likes this.
  2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

HR hires the HR people. A bit of a Catch 22 there Sparky. :D

Funkm05 likes this.
  3. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

It is. But the fact remains that he’s full of it. No HR person in the history of the world has EVER not supported higher wages. Every single one would LOVE to pay as much as possible. What better way to make our lives easier than to be THE place to work than by simply buying anyone/everyone? It’s not our choice. We have bosses to answer to, as well.

4. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Got damn, man. You really come across as a bigot in this thread. I don’t give a shit where they come from. We need qualified people. Period. We don’t have them. Period. We could be at 0% unemployment right now and STILL not have enough people to fill all the current needs in this country. I don’t give a shit where they come from.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm a bit jaded. Our HR department SUCKS.

crashman likes this.
  6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I’m realistic. A lot of them do. I’m regularly amazed at the stories I hear. :D

7. sheepofblue

You missed the joke of they can replace everyone with illegal aliens. #$@% subtle sneaky ass sheep :)

EDIT: that includes you. Probably over paid and obviously ill equipped to deal with the current labor market. Maybe a replacement can be obtained.... kind of like a mail order bride but for management.

8. sheepofblue

All kidding aside you must be a liberal..... argument is going bad for you then "RACIST" or "YOU HATE ____" :Poke:

Though for the record I do get annoyed with most people that are in my area for very long.

9. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

The same could be said for everyone here who responds with "you're a liberal" when they don't agree with someone's opinion. It is possible to not be a liberal and also have opinions that don't align with the right.

jase likes this.
  10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Cite :D

Fencer likes this.
  11. sheepofblue

If it is bunching they make panties one size bigger also :rtfrb:

I know a few liberals who don't do that and to be honest they are very interesting to discuss things with. We generally leave disagreeing but friends none the less. As to the other side hmmm the most common out hmmm not really sure maybe you have one in mind. Oh and when is it an insult to call someone a Liberal or Conservative? Unlike accusing someone of being a racist, bigot or ___phobe (my personal favorite to laugh at) that is just saying their opinions are in common with a grouped set of opinions. It does not say they 100% agree with that group as that is VERY rare for either group. But to accuse the other stuff is a slander on the persons character and how they treat people. More often than not it is also wrong.

12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

There it is. That didn’t take long.

13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Depends on what you're talking about really. They are all in the same pool, they are all laborers, so there isn't a shortage of actual laborers if the shortage is due to able people choosing not to do it. There is a shortage then of qualified laborers which is different is all I'm thinking.

15. sheepofblue

Funny how many companies that are claiming to pay a fair wage always lobby for more people from overseas yet never lobby to reduce welfare (thus encouraging people to leave it to take their good job offers)

16. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

A few points of clarification. Read ANY of my other posts in the Dungeon and I flat out say I voted for Trump. Liberal, I am not. Realistic, I am. That said, I’m all for reducing/limiting welfare to encourage people to get off their asses and help themselves. Again, we START at $15.11/hr for no skills, no experience ... in small town WI with a LOW COL. Pass a drug screen and show up for work. Do your job and go home. We absolutely pay a fair wage, especially when you consider what we ask of our employees. That still doesn’t solve for the fact that there simply aren’t qualified people available in this area. And there aren’t many outsiders looking to move to this area and deal with our lovely climate changes. Will opening up some legal immigration avenues help us? Don’t know. But I can’t think of any legit reason it’d hurt.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  17. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I don’t disagree with that as a whole, but as I said in an earlier post, I would argue it’s both. We could fully employee all of the remaining 3% that are currently unemployed and STILL face a labor shortage in the country. Couple that with the pending boomer retirement crop over the next decade and shit’s about to get uglier.

18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

When all of his responses are aimed at “Mexicans”, it comes across as bigoted. But by all means, you just keep on contributing nothing to the thread. The adults are trying to have an actual discussion.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Well...

Sounds like your company was shortsighted in its decision to locate where it is... :Poke:

20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

That ... we agree on. But it’s been here for 33 years. I’ve been here since Jan. Not much choice in the matter.