1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Well, most of the left is pissed that he bypasses their propaganda outlets.

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Nor should anyone get pick my pockets and fund programs that are supposed to correct said plight...

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I will agree with you and add....

others dont get to say I'm racist because I come from southern slave owners.
    others dont get to invalidate my own problems (I actually dont have any) or those of my race
    others dont get to silence my voice in their national conversation after it was they who forced that conversation upon me by destroying my neighborhood, shouting down those I want to hear, attacking my race, taking from my child, or impeding my daily life and movement.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Perception is reity. My perception is that people get along a lot better than our leaders. Regardless, you can be as offended or hurt as you want. I refuse to accept blame, charges of priviledge or obligation. Your move.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Typical cracker.

6. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Again, don't disagree to the sentiment, but it's still all perspective and opinion. As a lifelong Great Lakes resident...why do so much of my federal tax dollars go to propping up the Gulf States? I seriously don't care much about this...just an example.

Pretty much agree all the way down except for the "impeding daily life and movement". I just don't think that's a reasonable expectation given human history of civil disturbance whether its a march or a protest. I personally can't even stand union protests with inflatable rats blocking the sidewalk let alone the 500,000+ people immigration marches we seemed to have almost weekly a couple years ago.

7. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Good question. That stuff annoys me too.

8. Quig

Quig Well-Known Member

Funny you should mention that. If you listen to politicians or the media, pretty much all of them say that the people of this nation are teetering on the brink of tearing each other apart. My experience is quite different. I own a small retail business and our clientele couldn't be much more diverse and people just plain get along and are remarkably pleasant to each other. Furthermore, one day last week I was at the bank and for some reason took special notice and was shocked by watching people (very diverse people at that...) go out of their way to smile and greet each other and hold doors open for each other. Young and old, black, white, brown, yellow... it didn't matter. Following all this I took a trip to Las Vegas for the weekend. I would say Las Vegas ranks among the most crowded and diverse places anywhere complete with tourists from all over the world and depending on the time of the day a large amount of alcohol adding to the mix. Low and behold, people got along just fine. Sure, there were rude, drunk, dumb folks scattered throughout the mess but for the most part people were friendly and polite and pleasant even in a place like that.

My conclusion? People in general aren't the problem... left alone without fuel being poured on purposely set fires, we get along pretty damn well. Politicians and Media are the problem.

/rant.

scottn, thrak410, dtalbott and 7 others like this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

10. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

They got him at a very steep discount for a player of his caliber though as I recall, which points to the ROI point. He could help them win on the cheap. If he'd demanded his usual salary they'd have told him to pound sand. It's a balance of factors. If Kaepernick were the best QB in the league he'd still have a job. If he shut the fuck up and played at his current level he'd still have a job. Combine his toxicity with his mediocre for the NFL ability and he's unemployed. The more of a dickhead you are the better you have to be.

crashman likes this.
  11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

He simply has more minuses than plusses from a business standpoint.

12. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

13. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Ha, nice photo op, I'm sure it was all his idea. Refuses to take off, give me a break. Apparently you can't make phone calls on that shitbox Air Force One unless it's on the ground.

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

It all could have been avoided if that cop hadn't acted stupidly and crashed. :moon:

16. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Haters gotta hate.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No, what you can't do is go visit the officer if you want to once you take off. So you delay your departure and see what is going on exactly before you haul ass. Cool move all in all. Surprising given how much Trump is about Trump. He absolutely could have gotten the same press with a phone call from anywhere.

18. Chino52405

Anything else he would have done instead would have looked and felt way too much like work for Trump. Hanging out with some guy shooting the shit and getting some new campaigning material would always be preferable for him.

19. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

At what age did you realize you were an idiot? Or do you still not know yet? Surely I can't be the first person to tell you this?

20. Chino52405

Awwwwwweee...lazy Trump joke hurt a little too much and you need to name call and feel better just like Mr Orange?

jase likes this.