1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: You did nothing but call Trump names, are you somehow exempt from the same treatment? ;)

2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Nothing you have ever posted indicates that it was a joke. You typed it, and believe it to be a fact. Then you failed to see the irony of you making fun of someone, only to have it thrown back in your face. While that post wasn't the first indication that I believed you are biased idiot, it did help cement the theory into fact. Enjoy your weekend.

crashman and BHP41 like this.
  3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Had he left without checking on the officer, the LWNs would be dragging him through the mud. Didn't matter what he did, so he did the right thing - which will always bug the LWNs.

crashman and R Acree like this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  6. In Your Corner

Then there's this.

congress sits.png

7. In Your Corner

Orvis shows up at Trump protest, gets punched in the face.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  8. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, musta been a hell of a swing since I don't even remember it. :eek:

9. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

It's been a few days since I raked Trump over the coals so it's time again. What the hell is he doing continuing to publicly harp about the Mayor of San Juan? If he has a problem with her then he needs to take care of it diplomatically and not on his super tweeter. God he's an asshole.
    There, I said it and I feel better now. :)

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I'd rake the lying slag over the coals, too.

12. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

So what is she lying about, seems like help hasn't reached a lot of areas. Not Trump's fault, just like getting things sent there probably wasn't his doing either, but he'll be there this week to tell everyone that it's the worst disaster ever and if the football players hadn't been keeling he'd have fixed it last week.

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Speaking of slags...

14. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Two Fucking Hurricanes on an Island...port damaged, roads washed out, electrical system fucked up beyond repair for months..truck drivers union telling drivers to "stand down"... people who live there don't seem to know how to prepare for a disaster....yep all Trumps fault.

BHP41 likes this.
  15. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...oses-corrupt-san-juan-mayor-pleas-help-audio/

And then this, I guess this guy is talking tomorrow:
    https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017...o-rico-i-truly-believe-potus-is-being-misled/

16. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Truly amazing that people continue to support Democrats.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Stupid people don't know they are stupid.

brex likes this.
  18. blkduc

19. blkduc

Those numbers are fading at what seems like a damn fast pace. I'm seeing more and more lifelong democrat voters (that I know personally) leaving the plantation.

20. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Seems like it is happening on both sides.