1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Also, there is zero requirement for Trump or anyone else to release their tax returns in order to run for president. None.
    Knowing that the shitbag Dems only want to mine them for anything they can negatively spin out of them, I would also tell them to not so politely suck a bag of dicks.
    It is long past time for the Republicans to quit trying to win a knife fight with nice words. Time to punch back. It's exactly why the left hates Trump so bad. He hits back and isn't a pussy like the John McCains and Mittens Romneys of the world.

Fuck 'em!

Banditracer likes this.
  2. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Why keep engaging with that racist, unintelligent waste of sperm?

3. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

See again you're going off into the Weeds. I am aware there is no law stating Trump must release his tax records and I don't recall making that an issue in regards to this conversation. I used that as a reference and nothing more. So why is it you can't again answer the simple question.

Are you saying that because someone may have a bias against the another they can not do their job in a objective fashion even with that bias present.

4. Handicapped Racer

Man it must be nice talking shit from behind your lap top

5. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Re-read post 2293. When three partisan hacks sit there and present a case for impeachment that is 100% non existent and baseless...YES.
    Repeat after me. "There is no case for impeachment."
    Zero. None. Zip. It is another made up fairy tale by these morons.

If you can't clearly see that, I don't know what explaining it to you will accomplish.

Russia...made up hoax.
    Kavanaugh...made up hoax.
    Impeachment...made up hoax.

See a pattern? I get it. You don't like him. Doesn't mean he wasn't legitimately elected and has commited none of the offenses he's been accused of by the swamp.

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Would you expect a "Fair Trial", if you knew the Judge and Prosecutor along with members of the Jury all belong to the same Klavern ???

7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Depending on the level of bias ... yes. That means that most in the political arena at this stage fall into that category. But when it comes to a D vs Trump ... I’ve never seen a level of vitriol this high. I’m both impressed and, honestly, shocked that she handled it according to the law versus her feelings.

8. Handicapped Racer

Thank for your short reply , I just needed a yes or no Britt made a point to me that maybe I haven't made clear here.
    I don't expect much from politicians and the news now a days is tiring on me too.

I wasn't asking this question in the topic of politics I thought I made that clear when I said this wasn't about impeachment. i'm asking in regards to us normal every day hard working people.

9. Handicapped Racer

My dislike for Trump had nothing to do with the question.

10. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Even outside of the political spectrum, I fully believe it depends on the level of bias.

11. Handicapped Racer

Ok fair enough

12. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I wonder when she will die from "natural causes"?

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Two years ago.
    She's a zombie.

10-15 likes this.
  14. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

The Dems have a stick up her ass and a ventriloquist mouthing her words. The only thing I don't understand is how their controlling the smell....:eek:. Look any normal human being would have given it up years ago but when you've got an agenda and the timing isn't right you're kinda locked in....

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Too be perfectly honest. You’ve done plenty of just this. Just saying.

16. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

He actually threatened assault against me. Told me he’d knock my front grill out. He’s a little pussy Bitch who is a joke to any marine I know. He’s pathetic.

brex likes this.
  17. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

While I don’t condone what was said, I honestly don’t think T would have followed through with it. He does make some, imo, silly points, but so does everyone else here at times. Again, imo, time to let it go man. :flag: Btw, always capitalize the M in Marine(s). Peace out...

18. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Nope. Not when it can be used against his BS narrative he keeps spewing like hate. I apologize on the non capital M. I wrote drinking my first cup of Joe. If he didn’t plan to follow through with it, then why did he do research on me? Why did he ask for a pic of me to know who to jack in the grill? Why did he tell me to keep my guns home because he planned to Jack me in that same grill? Never even an apology. Just a no show. Sorry bro. But I’ll remind him of it daily.

19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

It is entirely rational to factor in the potential of bias into someones analysis. Further since the crazy prof was saying impeach when there was no evidence at all that bias would seem VERY strong. Add in the weeping and can't walk by his building and you have the ranting of a lunatic not the analysis of a professor. This entire thing is a farce that is damaging our rule of law. So after this client/attorney gone; innocent until proven guilty/guilty until proven innocent; right to attorney, gone; right to face you accuser, gone.

But I know this is different :rolleyes: the entire thing is getting closer and closer to the trial before rehab in Idiocracy

20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I just ignore all that.....after all I have my Shetland Sheepdogs to protect me. 20lbs pounds of bad ass wrapped in 4 inches of hair.

speeddaddy and G 97 like this.