1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Never been in a hand fight in my life so what makes you think that? Never had a reason to. I bring bullhorns and just embarrass people publicly.
    That being said, I’ve shown what he wrote to me to about 8 Marines who are customers. They were all disgusted by what he said.

2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

If I had one wish for christmas this year it would be for some of yall to spend a day with me to see behind the scenes of how these people really talk and act off camera.........

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The politicians? No thanks.

Britt likes this.
  4. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Ah come on mongo.......you'd get a personal tour of "the dome" and see all the cool places gen-pop doesn't get to see:D

5. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

I think she's already dead,just forgot to lay down.:D

6. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/201...peachment-must-in-some-way-deal-with-slavery/

This tool!
    :crackup:

But I actually agree with him. Slavery as a charge is just as legitimate as the two they came up with at the last minute. I do wish they would add slavery and about 97 other charges including Fish Food gate, two scoops of ice cream gate, rough handshake gate, muslim ban gate, poor twitter grammar gate, hurt libtard feelers gate, etc.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

What a tool.

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Don't forget *flush the shitter*gate.

blkduc likes this.
  10. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Somebody needs to primary that asshole. He can't be too hard to beat. The guy is a total idiot.

guy89zx7 likes this.
  11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Abuse of power and obstruction of Congress? Hilarious

you Dems are a joke and a waste of oxygen

kangasj likes this.
  12. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Not even gonna fake. what are you referring to here lol

13. Handicapped Racer

Isn't that what Clinton was impeached for? Serious question.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

All of that would kick ass - it's the listening to them I don't want to do :D

15. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I believe it was perjury for Clinton. The ruling in the Senate was basically "Yeah it was perjury, but lying about having sex with someone is not related to running the country. We don't think that is worth removing him from office."

Today they would go after him for abuse of office and hostile workplace stuff. Back then he was just too popular and the #metoo movement was a long way off.

16. Handicapped Racer

Oh I've seen em. These bitches are friends. I've seen the in a popular Dc steak house Charlie Palmer. Don't let the Tv theatrics fool you.

Just go look at the reaction Schumer gave Mitch when the pall bearer snubbed him at the funeral. It was like I cannon believe he did that to you.

17. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

This is laughable. Move the goal posts around until you can find a selling point that may gain traction. They truly are far more dumb than I ever imagined.

18. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Did you look at those vids in the Biden Crime Family thread? There's actual criminal activity. Yavonovitch should be charged....along with the Bidens.

Spang308 and Britt like this.
  19. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Obstruction of Congress? How is that even illegal? Fuck Congress, I wouldn't answer shit if they asked me to.

20. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

They have to be careful as to limit what charge the senate can conduct the trial. If they include any of the WB allegations then Schiff will be sitting on the stand under oath after a long court battle. This court battle will also hurt the Obstruction of Congress charge as they did not opt to use the courts in the house.