1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Nadler is such a tool.

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

You've heard of Jury Nullification, I think the Democrats are about to see Voter Nullification.
    I for one will Vote for Trump just to spite the stupid motherfukkers who wasted all this time...perhaps they should focus on actually winning an election.
    (Just for the record, in my circles, the feelings are mutual and growing...they may even lose the majority they have now in the next cycle).

kangasj likes this.
  3. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Well if Trump nominates Karlan, then I say let’s impeach his ass. Would be funny to see her get the Kavanaugh treatment, tho. Talk about being triggered.

Looks like she tried to walk it back and apologized....kinda.

4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Which automatically removes him from the pool of people that even know a little bit about the Constitution, let alone some "expert".
    The world needs to be rid of the dem plague.

jrsamples likes this.
  6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Cornholio was funny, none of these morons are.

7. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

You're right.

8. sheepofblue

Though extra points for the Cornholio reference.

9. Spang308

No love for the blown synapse? :crackup:

10. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I'm seeing he same thing. Even my 86 year old mother, who was not a big Trump fan (too brash) was saying there's no way her or any of her church friends would vote for "any of those crazy democrats." They're too far out there.

The dems need to lose the house next cycle. Otherwise it will be more batshit crazy crap for the second term.

11. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Wow, just Wow. Just watched the wicked witch of the west announce their plans on going forward with impeachment. What a sanctimonious bitch. She stumbled her way through a teleprompter speech full love for the constitution, country, religion, founding fathers...you name it and she wrapped herself and the Dems in it. The only thing that would have been better is if they played "I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy" in back ground.

12. Spang308

Driving straight off a cliff...

13. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Gotta divert some media pressure from Monday’s report.

Spang308 likes this.
  14. sheepofblue

Nope you got a half point off for that. Like the Democrats you had your facts wrong, Cornholio was not a blown synapse merely over stimulated with sugar and drugs.

15. sheepofblue

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So a preemptive impeachment?

17. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

The beatings will continue until moral has improved.

18. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    kangasj likes this.
  19. Spang308

Of all the dumb asses in congress, this idiot may take the cake. Every time he opens his mouth it's more stupid than the last. A true gift that keeps giving. If you live in this morons district, God help you.

20. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

You rang?