1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The low moral is killing morale.

Fencer and Funkm05 like this.
  2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

3. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

So one dem says he will not vote in favor of impeachment articles and another one with a conflict of interest (Powell’s hubby is connected to Ukraine with questionable ethics about corruption). The dems are on the verge of losing the majority in the committee.

Everyone laughed at Rudy G. when he was butt dialing people but who is laughing now.

4. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Live by the sword then die by the sword. It's almost like these guys think that they somehow would escape the very surveillance systems they support or that they don't pertain to members of government. What a shit hole. It's time to burn it down again.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
    Banditracer likes this.
  6. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

It's one thing to support the NSA's surveillance capabilty (Nunes) and a different thing to abuse the system for gain (Schiff). Both are wrong but one is worse.

7. In Your Corner

8. In Your Corner

9. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

HE Spoke at Clinton's Impeachment and one other

10. Handicapped Racer

So what you're saying is if I have a dislike for you I cannot do my job in a fair unbiased way? This question really has nothing to do with the impeachment either

11. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Nope. Sure can’t. You can’t even have a conversation without threatening assault on someone. You think you could be unbiased? Lmfao.

brex likes this.
  12. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

It’s a little more than a dislike skippy

Spang308 likes this.
  13. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

She's on tape saying she altered her route while walking in D.C. because she couldn't stand walking past Trump's hotel. That's beyond dislike dude. She gets nauseous every morning when she wakes knowing Trump is the president...and THAT makes me warm inside. Make no mistake, as much as she hates Trump, we hate her elitist ass way more. We just don't let her live rent free in out heads 24/7, but when they parade her out for their horse and pony show, we point and laugh.
    For the record, as smart as they feel they are, that panel made complete asses of themselves Wednesday. If the Dems were smart, and we know they're not, they'd quietly back away from this shitshow. I personally hope they don't because I want to see them get thoroughly exposed in the Senate. Sure would be fun with Schiff, Pelosi, Quid Pro Joe and his little baby batter throwing son Hunter sworn in under oath getting questioned by Republican Senators. Even moreso once the real elephant in the room gets addressed and the real Ukraine skandals hit the spotlight.
    They also should already be subpoenaing Schiff's phone records. Tit for tat for that asshat.

They're getting dunked on dude.

jrsamples, brex, Potts N Pans and 3 others like this.
  14. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Bravo!!! Goddamn you just nailed it.

Spang308 likes this.
  15. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

Still no impeachment...getting harder to find on the telly...it was on 24/7 not long ago when they hope was still high...now that reality is setting in...it's fading away...imagine that. Fucktards

16. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

This whole thing is like a threesome that your girlfriend keeps promising, but won’t divulge any important details like who or when. You tell your buds about what she said, and get reactions ranging from “hell yeah, it’s gonna happen” all the way to “yeah right.” And then one friend pipes up with “yeah, but she’s got another dude in mind ... “

17. Handicapped Racer

Dunked on how? I gotta hear this, because I'm very sure that specifically Typed that my question had zero to do with the impeachment! But yet that is what you honed in on. I'm missing the dunk here, but I am seeing you inability to separate the subject of your comment from my question. Do I need to actually pose my question in a separate thread, or is it you can only talk about one issue at a time?

RBG is quoted as saying about Trump

"He is a faker. He has no consistency about him. He says whatever comes into his head at the moment. He really has an ego. ... How has he gotten away with not turning over his tax returns?

But yet she temporarily blocked the release of his tx returns.

So she clearly has a bias against him yet she put her feelings aside to do her job. That was basically the essence of my question you so blatantly ignored

18. Handicapped Racer

Maybe your clicker is broken

19. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

You actually just proved that RBG is a hypocrite and just part of fueling the false narrative. I went and looked at the context of that quote you gave of her. She said it in an interview to CNN. You’d think since she knew she’d have to block the tax records she’d keep her mouth shut. She’d know why trump hasn’t released them. She’s the Supreme Court justice and because she knows she will have to put a block on letting anyone see his returns, she instead blames the press in the same interview for not going after Trump more for this. It’s cause she knows her fucking hands are tied. A moron high on dope could figure this out. Why couldn’t you???

20. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Blinded by his hatred for Trump. Can't imagine the level that will rise to once Trump's "handpicked" attorney general starts dragging his annointed one through the mud here shortly.
    He still argues about Trump fucking some subcontractors years ago, without any proof as such.
    Orange man bad.
    Resist.

It's cute he claims a blatant partisan can remain impartial when he himself can't even come close to doing so.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019