1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Has he been allowed to face his accuser? Has anyone but the D party been allowed to call adverse witnesses? What “unbiased” tribunal has he been presented?

Fonda Dix likes this.
  2. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

First six minutes.

3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Yes... and Hilda, along with whoever else was involved in the 2016 Election Tampering

Not like Biden stood/stands a chance of winning shit..

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
  4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

You can take it from here. I give up. He's more dense than a brick of gold.

5. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Ahhh yes. I wondered how long it would take. I don't agree with your view so I'm dense. Standard Trumper response. Just like Trump... don't like 'em, call 'em names.

Thanks boys. Got the responses I thought I'd get. Enjoy the circlejerk protecting the great orange one.

6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You sure you don't have to leave because your machine is about to shut down due to lack of electricity? :D

7. kangasj

kangasj Banned

8. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

As opposed to what? Answer my questions. Where am I wrong? I’m not about to protect anyone. But you can’t honestly sit there and claim you believe this has been an unbiased inquiry looking purely for truth.

You asked what due process he’s been denied. I provided you examples. Don’t like them? Prove me wrong.

9. Spang308

And I've posted lots of articles and a video verifying what this is all about, yet they continue to ignore facts and defend an obvious sham of an impeachment that has no impeachable offense that's even been declared.
    Resist.

10. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

What you think is irrelevant when there is federal law requiring that corruption be investigated before foreign aid is given.

11. blkduc

I'm seeing by this post that you have no idea what happened...not surprised. That is exactly what took place. The investigation was already going, hell it was even reported on.

12. blkduc

It's important to be correct on this. The investigation was already going on long before Trump's phone call. That is key to all of this.

Spang308 likes this.
  13. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Now do Jimmy Carter and the rabid bunny rabbit.

14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

another TDS victim not worth the time or effort

15. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

kangasj likes this.
  16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Basically all of it. His lawyer have not only been the denied the right to cross examine they cannot even be there. Second up is the inability to call his own witnesses. Third he has been denied the contents of 'evidence' against him with secret hearings that are likely edited by Schiff & Co from the real statements.

Shoot under the current rules if he was stupid enough to testify the Republicans would be limited by current rules on what they could ask. Salem held more even handed prosecutions.

Spang308 likes this.
  17. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I'm sure Shifty will bring it up in the hearings too!:crackup:

Banditracer likes this.
  18. Spang308

Correct

19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Oh please you act like the Democrats are not constantly name calling also.

Now I gave you a polite and complete response on due process are you going to dispute it on fact or change the subject? Because I doubt you will admit that he is getting denied due process :crackup:

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If he is lying about the commander in chief then yes, he would be a traitor. So those who think he is lying calling him a traitor make perfect sense. Decorations don't mean a thing with regard to his opinion about US foreign policy or his testimony about a phone call that he didn't like. What I saw of his opinions sure seemed like they were pure OMB and based in large part on his personal belief of old school political deal making. Which as we can all agree is not how Trump does things. Him not liking what Trump said is fine, him daring to call what happened illegal and such was just more bullshit. Not his call to make.

Spang308 likes this.