1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. LarryP

LarryP Banned

I bet demorats wouldnt be for impeachmint if he got a blow job

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Clinton didn't get impeached for the blowjob. He got impeached for lying under oath.

VFR#52 and Britt like this.
  3. LarryP

LarryP Banned

Yeah and dey let him off

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

[​IMG]

Schiff has sent for another supply.

tl1098, speeddaddy and gixxerreese like this.
  5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

For a perfect illustration look into Benedict Arnold

6. sheepofblue

:rtfrb: treason is a crime that is explicitly spelled out in the constitution:
    "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted."

7. sheepofblue

8. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

He will kill the US Govt like he did road racing :D

9. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

No, atf has been here and top notch fire investigators. It's quarantined off like a crime scene but I have to go through the yellow tape to bring provisions to the boat. It's a small one way street and we are at the end of the dock, the boats that burned we about 100 ft. behind us. Sucks because one boat started it and caught the other

kangasj likes this.
  10. Spang308

Crickets up in here...

11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

We are all still waiting for them to tell us what the offense is they will use to impeach him.

12. Spang308

Well, they better come up with another one quick because Sondland put a fork in their little fantasy today.
    It's over.

13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I'm sure he called another kid a bad name in elementary school. Maybe that can get it done with that. I'm Jerry Nadless is already finding the person ready to come forward and unload that terrible burden.

14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The other side is saying the same thing. That Sondland put the nail in Trump's coffin today.

Funny people.

15. Spang308

They better rewind and watch again.

16. Spang308

Oh, and congrats to Hunter on his newborn child. Wonder how his wife feels about his new little bundle of joy? image000000_59.jpg

Banditracer likes this.
  17. Spang308

image000000_60.jpg

Fencer likes this.
  18. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Let me guess, they left out the exchange with Jordan asking him why he left out the presidents words of "I want nothing"?

19. LarryP

LarryP Banned

Dat baby already making $100k a year as advisor to kenya

20. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Yup.