1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I love how Colonel Shitbag repeatedly says in testimony that he gained information from what was "widely reported". Then he says that he'd never heard about Joe B's bragging about getting the prosecutor fired while withholding US $. Then, he was asked, if that that happened, would it be considered a bad thing like what Trump had attempted. The shitbag would not answer that, which is amazing since it is a similar metric, only worse. This is how you know that he is a partisan shitbag traitor. He is supposed to be working to advance the interests of the country, not tear it down.

Photo likes this.
  2. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Ambassador Sondland right now

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

A bunch of "I believe" and "my opinion" coming from someone that can't keep his testimony straight.
    More hearsay, but that's enough for mindless lemmings.

4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Because this has nothing to do with Biden and everything to do with the Obama administration's wrong doings and corruption in Ukraine. They can't pitch a fit over Trump wanting corruption investigated, but they can him asking to have a foreign government investigate his "potential" political opponent...even though that's exactly what the Dems did to him colluding with Ukraine.
    Basically, just listen to what the Dems accuse Trump of and you'll know what they're guilty of themselves.

5. Spang308

Reference Mike Flynn and you can guess how little I care about that double standard.

Banditracer likes this.
  6. Spang308

Here's the good part and how this gets very very bad for the Dems in the next round. If, and it's a big if, the house actually votes to impeach on this flimsy ass baseless garbage, it goes to the Senate. The Senate that is run by Republicans that can call any witness they want and take this in any direction they want. That means Joe and Hunter Biden will be on the stand. The whistleblower will be on the stand, AND they can throw Schiff's ass under oath.
    This will not end well for them at all. Keep in mind this will all be taking place as the Horowitz report will be torching the letter agencies and Obama administration.
    Smile kids. Trump continues to win here.

7. Spang308

He sure is. He just burned Adam Schiff's whole fantasy straight to the ground.
    And I quote, "The president said I want no quid pro quo. I just want Zelensky to do the right thing."

I think we're done here folks...

TXFZ1 likes this.
  8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The only real bombshell from Sondland is that he recalls there being pressure on Ukraine to investigate their "meddling in the 2016 elections". You'd think the dems and Big Entertainment would be all over that, giving those pressuring investigations hero status.
    Ah, but they know who was really orchestrating the meddling. So it must be silenced.

Spang308 likes this.
  9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The Republicans need to make sure it goes to the Senate,
    it wouldn't surprise me to see the Dems vote to not impeach.

10. Spang308

I agree. Their case is flimsy if not non existent and anyone with a brain knows how it will turn out in the Senate. Think about it, they have everything to lose and nothing to gain. There is zero chance of getting 67 votes to convict and in the mean time the Republicans have an open forum to completely expose the rat ass Democrats ON NATIONAL TV.
    Speaking of, I heard some networks are about to suspend coverage of this shitshow because the ratings suck and the narrative is not going their way...CBS is the first.

11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Well at least we know who will be the last outlet to stop reporting on it.

12. Handicapped Racer

Didn't mike Flynn Plead Guilty? and before you say hes was pressured to let remember who framed Roger Stone Stood tall.

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Actually I call him a traitor because by his own account he was attempting to set foreign policy that did not correspond nor derive from what the president set.

Spang308 likes this.
  14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Of course they won't. This is a soundbite generator paid for by your tax dollars. The goal was to swing some voters by putting bad thoughts in their head about OMB. The best part is that it's had the opposite effect, and the NPCs around here are still "bitter clinging" to their programmed outrage. :crackup:Don't eva change libtards...don't eva change.

Spang308 likes this.
  15. Spang308

If he didn't like the policy, he's free to resign and run for president in 2020.
    The tail has wagged this dog for far too long. They actually believe they're right.
    Time for a reset and Trump's the man for the job.

16. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Longworth

17. Handicapped Racer

Thanks, but I think Dc fire Dept still found the source of the fire.

18. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

:D

19. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Not at all. How many posts in here saying that they KNOW something?

Great example. To be a child molester you have to have commited a crime. To being convicted of that crime, the prosecution must prove that you committed the elements of said crime, yes? So for impeachment,what is the "crime" that has to be "proven"? When y'all say he didn't do "it", what exactly is "it"? And when you know what "it" is, what are the elements of "it"?

Again, I'm not one way or another on the impeachment so try as y'all might, that dog won't hunt.

I'm just here for the fun of you guys lathering about protecting Trump.

Hope you're not referring to me

I think the issue that people have (as I do) that Trump asked a foreign government to conduct an investigation to one of his main political rivals. With all the hoopla about foreign interference in our elections, people seem to think this is ok. I certainly do not. Again, the impeachment thing is a different aspect.

Treason is a crime, yes? What elements of that crime make him a traitor? Again, just because someone stands up to Trump and you don't agree with that, you're calling a decorated service member a traitor. I think you're use of that word is a bit loose.

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I have zero problem with requesting an investigation into Biden's corruption, political rival or not. His actions were definitely of interest of the taxpayers of the US. What I don't grasp is protection of Biden's corruption simply because he is a candidate.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
    spcassell, trussdude, R1M370 and 2 others like this.