1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trends in the world of idtios...

Discussion in 'General' started by 976-FIZR, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

COEXIST stickers you say?

[​IMG]

2. atomic410

atomic410 Well-Known Member

fat people in ufc gear...flat billin most of the time as well

3. 418

418 Expert #59

We could get along. :up:

And what IS the point of letting a diesel idle instead of turning it off anyways?

4. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Someone needs to make a dysfunctional stick figure family beating the crap out of each other while trying not to spill their beers or lose their flat bill hats:up:

5. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

i saw my new and only favorite stick family sticker the other day. it was Dad, Mom, two kids and a dog....mom was crossed out with a big red X.

as i can relate...it was truly awesome :D

6. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

1) People who borrow a relative's handicap parking permit so they can park their blinged-up Escalade in a handicap parking space.

2) People who ask 'Harley or crotch rocket?' when I tell them I ride a motorcycle.

3) 'Carbon-look' anything.

4) Dudes who talk on the phone while taking a leak next to me in a public restroom.

5) People who think they are 'entitled'.

6) The stupid bitch who stopped walking, mid-crosswalk, to dig through her huge fucking purse to find her phone...while I was waiting to make a turn, this morning.

...and pretty much everything that has been mentioned in this thread.

7. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

6. Stickers of little stick figures families on the back of cars.

7. Pictures of your breakfast, lunch, dinner or cocktail on Facebook.

1) People who borrow a relative's handicap parking permit so they can park their blinged-up Escalade in a handicap parking space.

Especially that last one... When I see them run into a restaurant or movie theater as they're running late. Really?

8. 976-FIZR

976-FIZR In transition...

...and people pushing baby strollers (sometimes the crew-cab versions with two or more kids in there) at venues where the child could not possibly appreciate the subject matter.

Why do these schleprock idtio parents think their 44-hour old baby could possibly appreciate the aquarium? Why bring the stupid hallway clogging stroller to back everyone up in the joint while your kid sleeps and barfs his way down the exhibit?

If it can't wipe its own ass, it won't remember! Leave it at home with the dogs.

:clap:

9. grantcarruthers

grantcarruthers Well-Known Member

People who drive like they are the only ones on the road.

1, in a 55 zone on a 2 lane country highway, shoulder 10 feet wide and paved, subject has to come to a complete stop to turn right rather than pull onto the shoulder to turn. Did I mention they hit the brakes HARD before signalling. Force 5-10 cars to waste all that gas to get back up to speed since you couldn't manage to either signal, take the turn at a reasonable pace, or use the shoulder as a turn lane. Do me the favor of a long signal so I can back off without throwing all that energy out the window as brake heat.

2, following a neon in my diesel (no monster flag or exhaust stack). Neon is doing 40 in a 45. Follow for 1/4 mile, no sign of turning. I speed up to 50 in said 45 to pass legally. Neon hits the brakes then signals, turns left in front of me just as I was signalling and pulling into the oncoming lane to pass. Did I mentin it was wet out from recent rain. Lets just say it's a good thing I had ABS. Yes there were signs they could be looking to turn, or lost, or whatever. But come on, have "some" situational awareness.

10. canezach

canezach Well-Known Member

LEt's see how far I can get in today's version of "What grinds my gears"

1. The stupid fukks at the grocery store who are too effin' lazy to put their shopping carts in the damn corral. I watched one woman unload her groceries and push the cart in between the cars. She was parked RIGHT EFFING NEXT TO THE DAMN CORRAL!!!

2. Once you get inside, you have Mrs. Oblivious the "soccer" mom who refuses to keep her hellions next to her so you'll see Lil' Bastard #1 running around, making a nuisance of himself, Lil' Bastard #2 making a mess in the produce section, and Lil' Female Bastard doing something annoying somewhere else.

3. The mouthbreathers who park their damn carts in the middle of the aisle, then refuse to move it as you approach, like they're the only motherfukkers in the store. I like to play a game I call "Chase your effin' cart because I'm sending it as far down the aisle away from you as I can."

4. The people who are completely oblivious that anyone else is walking down the aisle towards them. Is a loaf of bread that fuggin' interesting? Then they act surprised when you make them move. I'm not a damn ninja. I didn't just rappel down from the rafters. Usually, these people are genetically disposed to be #3 as well.

5. The idiots who go to the self-checkout lane with a month's worth of groceries, then they compound their idiocy by not knowing how to use the self-checkout machine in the first place. They inevitably take 4 hours trying to ring up a damn apple because selecting the "Produce" button seems to confuse the chit out of them!

6. Fat people who think they're handicapped and need to use the scooter.

7. Morons who think they own the left lane on the highway. Just GTFO already!!!

8. Idiots who have no idea where they're going and make a last second right hand turn from the left lane. To hell with everyone else! This is where I need to turn!!! Same applies on the interstate.

9. Mouthbreathers who see the "Right lane closed 1000 feet ahead" sign and still try to pass everyone.

10. The morons I love to call the "Open lane thieves". These are the tools who are approaching a red light and see one car in the left lane, one car in the right lane, but the middle lane is empty. Inevitably, they can't stand being behind someone, so they always change lanes to take the open lane. But once the light turns green, they're slower than pond water and the three cars just form a massive rolling roadblock.

11. Crappy traffic engineering. I live in Colorado and the traffic engineers in this state are the absolute WORST at planning their systems. They have red lights at damn near every intersection and they're always poorly timed, so you literally drive half a block at a time, stop, wait for the light to change, drive another half a block, stop, wait for the light... lather, rinse, repeat. I live about a mile from my gym, but there are SIX traffic lights.

12. The mopes who think their car will flip if they take a turn faster than 5 MPH.

11. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

canezach...do you work at a grocery store?

12. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

People who get on the brakes in the left most lane so that they can merge into a left turn lane, then get back on the gas and speed up to a speed faster than they were previously going, only to get on the brakes hard as hell and not have enough time to stop and eventually get stopped, but are half-way into the oncoming left most lane.

Speaking of that, about a month ago some lady finished unloading her groceries and then pushed the cart from where she was and left it directly behind my car as I was putting groceries in it. Pushed the cart back and left it behind her car, and went and pushed another one in front of it, and the cunt blows up with a bitch storm saying shit like "how dare I block her car in with a shopping cart" and so on. She too was parked right next to the "Return carts here" spot.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  13. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

"10. The morons I love to call the "Open lane thieves". These are the tools who are approaching a red light and see one car in the left lane, one car in the right lane, but the middle lane is empty. Inevitably, they can't stand being behind someone, so they always change lanes to take the open lane. But once the light turns green, they're slower than pond water and the three cars just form a massive rolling roadblock."

^^this has baffled me for some 40 odd years...

14. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

I hate Assholes that can not use "their" properly.

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Do it...it's very satisfying.

16. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

13. People who damn near stop for a speed bump.

14. See No.5, except people with that many groceries have no business in the self-checkout to begin with.

15. See No 8....--- Had a Blue hair in a Cadillac do that the other day. Comes to a complete stop on a 2-Lane exit ramp in the left lane, so she can cross over to get to her exit. Instead of realizing the mistake and going on the Northbound exit, then u-turning to go Southbound....:mad:

That is the one that pisses me off the most.

17. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

18. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

:stupid:

Had to fix part of it...:D

19. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

You have lost all credibility because said folks do not eat produce. :Poke:

Rather, they are more likely to put a 12 pack of beer up there on said self checkout lane and wonder why they have to wait for the checkout peeps to clear the error once they check their ID. :D

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I had my shopping cart somehow get away from me yesterday at Giant and it slammed into the side of the mini van that was parked in the cart ramp while his son was in the store. Weird, it was like someone had pushed the cart as hard as his 5 foot none your business frame could push it but it must have been magic or some shit 'cause I'd never do that. Weird also that my groceries were in my arms and no longer in the cart when Dumbledore miracled it down that ramp.

Weird, wild shit.