1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trends in the world of idtios...

Discussion in 'General' started by 976-FIZR, Apr 25, 2011.

1. 976-FIZR

976-FIZR In transition...

What trends are you seeing amongst the mouth breathers? I mean the stuff people do that makes you shake your head and say 'WTF?' I swear some people should wear helmets all the time.

Already today I've seen:

1. Shitbox Cutlass parked in front of a gas pump, driver's door open, stereo blaring some unintelligible crap music, no one around to be seen. I assume the idtio was inside pre-paying for the $1.68 worth of gas he was about to purchase. :rolleyes:

2. Idtio woman speaking into a cell phone, as if it were a walkie talkie. I mean removing the phone from the side of her head where it is positioned over her ear, moving it to a place about 4-6 inches in front of her mouth, looking at it while she spoke into the mic, then replacing it to her ear so she could hear the reply from the caller on the other end. WTF is that about?

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

More people asking to borrow things and when you do loan them something, it doesn't come back. I actually had a neighbor I've never spoken to before today ask to borrow one of my cars to run some errands and run around because I have two cars that I seldomn drive either and she needed one. WTF!?!? NO!

3. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

Earlier today I saw an older CR-V, lowered, custom paint, body kit, rims, low profile tires, and a fart can. Still had the spare tire and tire cover on too. Don't know why anyone would spend money doing that, especially on a CR-V.

Not really in theme with a trend, but this just made me go "wtf?". A year ago I had a car come in for an oil change, owned by an out of work ASE master tech. First and only time I was afraid to put a car on my lift and even get under it. I have no clue what this guy was thinking. Words just cannot describe the mess, so...
    [​IMG]
    That's a melted Gatorade bottle in what was once the air intake tube, 'functioning' as a coolant reservoir.
    [​IMG]
    Electrical taped and spray painted grill.
    [​IMG]
    Best part were the spray painted rims, with the tire rubbing on the inner fender well and suspension. Took a 5 point turn to even get in the work bay there was so little room allowed for the wheel to turn.
    [​IMG]

4. chocadile

chocadile Well-Known Member

Dudes stop wearing your girlfriends jeans WTF!?!

5. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

i was in a hospital waiting room a while back and watched a kid talking on a cell phone. the cell reception was obviously crappy since i over heard him tell the person on the other end to "hol' on, you' breaking up". after about the third time he said "hol' on"...then he took the phone away from his ear and shook it pretty good, as if he were mixing up some sort of magical juices inside the phone. then he put it back to his head and said "a'ight, go ahead". :D

6. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Aside from not holding the door when the person in front of you knows you're there (SOP in Quebec in case you haven't been, fuck those people BTW), said person then takes ONE STEP inside the building and stops directly in my line of travel.

Why did that person stop there, you ask?

To stare at the menu, mouth agape, when stepping aside would be perfectly fine.

I "accidentally" pushed her.

7. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

1980's era neon sprackle logos on t-shirts. Neon was never in....and guess what...retro neon logos have reached a new level somewhere 4 or 5 steps above Affliction t's on the lamest shit of all time.

8. james walker

for whatever reason, i think that neon might actually have been 'in' in the 80's. there was definitely enough of it around. 'seems like it was on every damn thing. maybe you were just 'out'. :D

9. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

There's enough stupid going around now to write a series of novels. It's harder leaving the house these days as there is a resounding urge to beat people on the head till they either 1) get smarter or 2) are no longer able to breed. Either of those options would be just fine with me.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hell yeah, neon was in. Most of the 80's was a flash of neon, acid washed, big hair and crap hair metal.

11. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

OK, I've got one that is going to hit real hard close to home.....

Do you really have to ride your pit bike right up to the wall with the results on it and take up the space of 6 people standing there.

Park the fucking thing, walk over and stand with the normal folks!

(yes this happened last weekend)

12. james walker

:stupid:

'Idiocracy' is required watching for any one curious as to the world we're headed for in the not so distant future...except in our future i believe their 'Brawndo' (energy drink from the movie) will be replace by 'Monster' or 'RedBull'....that sh@t's on everything nowadays.

13. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

Monster. It's got the Electrolytes...and Jesus sperm according to Wiki.

14. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

I absolutely cannot watch Idiocracy again as it is starting to more resemble a historical documentary than a fiction movie. I don't need any more remembrances of the overbreeding idiots in the world.

15. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Flatbills wearing mma, affliction, or ufc shirts to tight for my 8 year old

16. james walker

i probably shouldn't mention President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho then, huh?:D

17. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I stood next to a lady in Staples today and screamed like a 3 year old kid. Actually just like her 3 year old kid that she was letting stand there and scream. Apparently she is only capable of tuning out the sound of her screaming 3 year old as me doing it seemed to annoy her.

She huffed and puffed and grabbed her brood of idiots and left without finishing her transaction.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  18. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

Was she hot? Hot chicks always ask effed up questions like that. I had a hot chick ask a friend of mine to rent her a car (she'd give him cash) for her so she could do the same. He almost did it until I b!tch slapped him.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Um, no. and if ever asked by the police to describe her it'd go something like this: "A woman, well, I think he's a woman. Well, she might be a dude but I think he's a chick. Yeah, chick! I think? Maybe. Might be a dude."

20. bluebandit2g

bluebandit2g Well-Known Member

This happens all the time here.. I mean all the time. Sick of it. About a month ago, I pulled up to the gas station in a somewhat hurry on my way to WORK!! Said individual had his door open stereo blaring so loud that it was rattling the gas pump housings. He was blocking a entire row of pumps and NOT getting gas. Just standing inside chatting it up with the girls behind the food counter. So as I was pulled up behind his car. I got tired of waiting. I got out of my truck, walked up to his car, reached in, shut off his ignition, pulled out the keys and threw them behind the back seats. Got back in my vehicle and waited for an open pump. He still had not come out even after I waited 5 more mins and pumped a full tank of gas. Hope it inconvienenced him to find the keys.