1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trends in the world of idtios...

Discussion in 'General' started by 976-FIZR, Apr 25, 2011.

1. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

Nice. I gotta try that one of these days. I usually mutter loudly and stare like I'm, Hannibal Lecter. Sometimes it works.

2. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

I hate you so much right now. :D

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I like money

4. Pixelator

Pixelator Well-Known Member

Wow, speaking of stupid things and people..

I was covering a sports story at a local High School Friday when I seen a very large lady roll out of a small pickup. She then hooks her dog to a leash and proceeds to put the truck back on like a shirt.

She then drives around a huge school parking lot holding the leash out the window next to the truck, she did it the 25 minutes I was there and was still driving when I left..She seen me taking pics of her and said "this is how you do it"..

[​IMG]

:rock:

5. Tifosi

Tifosi Well-Known Member

1. People pushing baby strollers in the street when there is a perfectly good sidewalk 5-feet away:confused: The street is for motor vehicles, the sidewalk is for pedestrians...simple. Why anyone would endanger their little one like that is beyond me, especially with how fast teenagers and parents in a rush fly around the neighborhood:eek: Then when you politely suggest they use the sidewalk they throw a fit. Then there are the people that walk 2 abreast in the road…errrr!

2. People walking in the street for fitness and dragging their dogs along for the “walk”. Then when the dog wants to stop to sniff or pee on something they yank the dog along so that they can continue their “walk”:mad: Dogs like to sniff and pee on things, walk them on the sidewalk where they aren’t in danger of being run-over. Better yet, get two “walks” in by walking your dog on the sidewalk first and then going back outside by yourself to walk.

3. The ladies at the gym that wait in their cars or circle the parking lot for 15-minutes looking for a parking spot directly in front of the gym to open up…then as soon as they enter the gym they head straight to the treadmill. Like walking 30 more yards would hurt.

6. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

People who ride chunks of metal at very high speeds with nothing but leather on to protect.....

Oh wait... wrong Board :D

7. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Everyone and anyone posting in the Dungeon. :D

8. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Speak of the Devil...:D

9. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

My shenanigans are cheeky and fun, everyone else's are cruel and tragic.

10. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

1. Diesel truck owners who go into Lowes for an hour and leave their truck idling in the parking lot. No dogs inside, no groceries, no reason. 10 minutes is cool but a friggin hour?

2. Other diesel truck owners around here who think the stack tractor trailer style exhaust is cool. Looks stupid, sounds loud, blows soot, eat shit.

3. The mothers waiting for their kids at my daughters MMA classes. Shut the hell up, I came to watch my kid, not talk about your carpet cleaning issues.

4. Giant (and I mean GIANT) Texas and American flags on huge poles in the beds of trucks.

5. White sunglasses.

6. Stickers of little stick figures families on the back of cars.

7. Pictures of your breakfast, lunch, dinner or cocktail on Facebook.

8. Ke$ha.

11. Murcielago311

Murcielago311 Well-Known Member

There's no way. ....no way this happened, sorry.

12. Pixelator

Pixelator Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  13. Murcielago311

Nailed it.

Stick family, 13.1, 26.2, pink cursive initials... Are you trying to show me how many sticker trends you can follow? You win. You're a mindless follower of dumb things.

14. tarheelguy451

tarheelguy451 Well-Known Member

I'm gonna catch some flack for this but.

Tattoo's. Enough is enough already.

15. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

That seems to be popular with the bbs crew. :D

16. ride4lame

ride4lame Well-Known Member

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you've never run a marathon...

I do hate the families though and the city ones. I don't care where you vacation.

17. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Ding! We have a winner! I fucking hate these people and they're stick figure dog too.

18. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Here is some flack: that apostrophe makes no sense. :D

19. chickeneye

chickeneye Member

amen brother.

speaking of stickers..i hate with a passion the COEXIST stickers and the equal sign stickers.

theres some gems in this thread. :crackup:at the lady walking her dog

20. Murcielago311

I get the accomplishment and know what they're for. I'm just saying they fall into the same category as trendy, but pointless stickers soccer moms are plastering their minivans and SUVs with these days.

Maybe I'll start making little "1st place at the gap" or "trackday winner" sticker for us. Rich :up: