1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trends in the world of idtios...

Discussion in 'General' started by 976-FIZR, Apr 25, 2011.

1. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Dude. If I was a Mod here I'd change your screen name to "Fletch".

You might be 5 foot whatever, but instead of adding your "fro" to your height we should add your loving, caring, sensible attitude to your height. In that case you be 4'9" easy. :D

2. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

I always wanted to do that. I was in lowe's a few weeks ago to pick up a couple crates for the trailer. There was a deaf couple with two kids, the kids can hear and were shouting at each other while the parents looked at some garage cabinets. I walked to them, looked straight at them, and said "I can hear you", shut them right up. :)

3. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Same goes for ..know wut I'm sayin..

and shit..:D

4. Paint Shaker

Paint Shaker Tractor Motor Racer

I don't think I own the left lane, :tut: I KNOW I own the left lane or any other portion of the road for that matter!!! Wanna chat about it?? We can pull over to the side of the road. Don't worry I'll use my pretty lights to keep people from running into us, get your autograph and help you lighten your wallet... :D

5. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

the law would disagree

6. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Dude.

I Like your attitude. :up:

7. tunawest

tunawest Well-Known Member

The Hispanic cool-o's blasting circus music from their lifted dodge.

Also, pretty much all the hipsters makes me wanna throw a kitten in a wood chipper. I don't give a a fuck about fashion or your photography of abstract shit. You look like a fuck tard with your ray bans and your Mohawk pompadour hair cut with your sweet button up shirt and tight ass jeans. Also you are super cool with your cultured lingo.

8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I like heelies. I'm a lane thief. And I will have some stick figure stickers on my gas guzzling SUV that has never seen mud.

So fuck all you cunts!

Oh, and Steeltoe, its paste in my hair, DICK!

:D

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I wear Ray Bans. :D

10. eggfooyoung

Are they neon? :crackup:

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

My head just fell off. Completely off.:crackup::crackup::crackup:

'foo! I got some ke$ha jammin in the background.

12. eggfooyoung

Do you have gli-tt-er on your eyes? :D

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Glitter on my bewbies, yes.

14. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

AR1 for the win, this guy is ok in my book

15. drop

drop Well-Known Member

skinny white guys sporting wife beater shirts talking gangsta

the same skinny white guy talking gangsta on his cell phone at the gas station paying for his 3 bux in gas in his rust bucket chevy with 24 inch wheels

his lil thug friends talking shit as i walk by, wearing my white guy cloths, talking about capping my ass

harley riders shitty attitudes

soccer moms who dont use signals or brakes until the LAST fucking second... and make me about buy them a new van..

when i tell my gf that im ok, just want to chill with the boys tonight and she ask if im seeing someone else.....

when i go to get on my motorcycle only to be harrassed by the fucking law for doing nothing but riding my sport bike.

the law who will turn on their blue lights to go thro a redlight, only to turn them off once thro.

fat people who think they need a disability tag.

people who have 23523 kids, no job, drawing welfare checks

people who cant make an informed decision about politics, who HAVE to listen to talk radio so that they can make a call. (rush is the worse)

STUPID people

affliction, mma, ufc, and such shirts

squids on sportbikes stunting

assholes in walmart

the screaming idiotic stupid bitches on mtv. (only see them when i skimming thro the channels)

white girls who wanna be black girls

people who want to come up to me on a sunday while on my rocking chair on my front porch and want me to weld or machine something for their lawnmower and expect me to do it for free.

theives

friends of theives

mom in laws

man hating lesbians

having to push 1 for english when im in AMERICA......

calling an american owned company only to have some fucking spanish speaking illegal fuck to try to answer my question in which he cant understand..

16. breakneckPace

breakneckPace Well-Known Member

I also hate it when people (most often kids) talk like they're texting. I can't stand the short hand as it is, but how lazy are they that instead of just saying "I don't know" they gotta say "IDK" like the only way they know how to communicate is via text messages.

17. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

:tut:

18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Right click... Save Picture As...

:up:

19. FF-Greg

FF-Greg Member

WIN WIN WIN

I hate that shit.

20. Impatient d!ckw@ds in big diesel trucks who think they are the best drivers on the road, and angrily tailgate me when I'm doing at or near the speed limit on a two-lane road. When they do this I like to start driving unpredictably, hoping that their boiling-over hostility will cause their brain aneurysm to burst :up: