1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Gun Maverick.

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, May 28, 2022.

1. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Might have to see it after all !
    (Did they do the squeezing part, in the lobby?)

:flag:

2. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Hey, I'd love mine too.
    But I know as you likely do, Many good men whom had to make decisions regarding custody, child support and all that nasty baggage goes with it.
    I'll be damned if the single most populated thread on this forum has to do with divorce and child support etc...

I'm just talking working stiffs...who have no choice, nor able to pay out millions to a ex wife , where she's satisfied and even more $$ to support the child than one could spend in several lifetimes..

Heck, Myself and my mum.. would've appreciated that opportunity...
    My dad bailed, never met him at a age I could remember..all he had to pay was $65.00 a court ordered month child support (1967-68 ish)....lol

The Celeb/ Cruise thing..is just pin the tail on a target....

There's many of us here "myself" included .
    Whom can say have never walked in another man's shoes.

Just seems like small town bar gossip,on steroids.... And I think people tend to vicariously put themselves into the position of celebrities and play Monday Morning quarterback as to what "they should have done"... given the financial windfalls.

I think we're all guilty of that to some degree:crackup:

3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

For 10 million dollars, I'll go away and take anyone you point out with me. Just saying.

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Think I can raise the $$ on a GFM page to finance yours and the new gadfly’s getaway? ;)

Would you take $10MM to be rid of your kid?

Would you GIVE $10MM to get rid of your kid?

Apparently Tom’s beeb publicist thinks it’s not disqualifying for the upcoming canonization.

5. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

LOL..:crackup:no kidding!.
    I have a friend I think that would love to auction off a couple of his kids they're almost 30 and still living at home...