1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Gun Maverick.

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, May 28, 2022.

1. Buell1965

Buell1965 Well-Known Member

I did watch last wknd and the best part as a former GPZ owner the 900 ninja hit a feels spot . Tom was as usual fantastic and never been a huge fan and still aint with the oprah couch thang but the fella is hard not to love .

mattys281-2 likes this.
  2. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Here's a reality check for all you beepers, and I would suggest she's has aged well
    [​IMG]

fastedyamaha, dtalbott and Triple X like this.
  3. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

She’s the only good thing about that movie!

4. prm

prm Well-Known Member

No two seat F-35. Hard to get video of Mav. There are two jets for filming, a single seat for external shots and a two seater he is in the back of for the scenes of his face while flying.

5. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Oh shit go back and watch again, super cool 30s race planes, kicking Nazi ass, Jennifer showing off the girls, Howard Hughes references, the good old American way to save the world and of course large American virgin squeezable boobs, and are you Canadian or just gay?

6. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

In reference to TG2:
    Lol .gotta say She was and still is a smoking hot 3 alarm fire.
    To Hell with the Jet fighters, Ninjas and dueling male schlong contests Zzzzzz
    That woman ..was the allure of the movie..nothin on this planet compares to a woman....everything else comes 2nd
    Screenshot_20230330-133138~2.png

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I betcha even a gay dude would concede the merit of that! :eek:

Boman Forklift likes this.
  8. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

I wonder how many hours she had to audition on the casting couch throughout her career. As she was definitely not a talented actress in her earlier years.

9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

You mean can can covert someone to the other team? :D

10. auminer

Akshully, I did have a dyed-in-the-wool lesbian ask me to father her and her wife's child... so... yeah, kinda. :D

I declined, but I've second guessed that call ever since. She would've been an AWESOME dad!

11. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Bored out of my skull today and just watched the Hot Shot with her and Don Johnson. She’s topless, full frontal, and on her hands and knees and you can see her who ha from behind. Her acting skills are definitely lacking in this movie.

12. Gecko

Gecko Well-Known Member

I think you meant to say "The Hot Spot."

13. This old Rz

Be DAMMNED Don Johnson...
    That fuckin fucks always there..always 1st.

Always Bogarting..the Betties:Pop:

14. mattys281-2

mattys281-2 Well-Known Member

I guess it is possible for a guy to be a total tool, but still be really good at their job. I think Hollywood probably had more than one of those

Buell1965 likes this.
  15. This old Rz

Like him or dislike him, Can anyone really bring up a example of him being a bad person?
    I do know he's given to charity and helped fundraising raise large amounts of donations with his celebrity .
    He's a very large contributor to children's causes.
    He has crew members whom he's been loyal to for almost 30 yrs thus supporting their families .
    Dudes done alot of good with what he's earned and gives back in spades ?

mattys281-2 likes this.
  16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I dunno.

Giving your ex-wife $9.8MM to go away, and take that damn kid with you doesn’t sound like the actions of a “nice guy”.

But such is life when your cult is more important than your child.

17. auminer

mattys281-2 likes this.
  18. This old Rz

Dude..really?
    In my time on earth..I've met 100s of guys , separating, Divorcing and more child support and custody BS...it's as normal American behavior as anything.

Sure some were jerks .but most are the actions of equal emotional affliction..from both parties..lol

We don't know their personal issues anymore than Jack and Diane down the road.

I bet she's perfectly happy with the end result and having her child.. ultimately it's the child's well-being that matters and 10-20 million goes a long ways with that.

I've never heard Mr. Cruise falling on his sword for Scientology either...he's quite frankly kinda low key.
    He's just likely their most famous member he's eclipsed the founder in recognition.

Not my cup of tea...but's it's no different than any other
    " religion " what's the diff from spacemen....to one God whom lives in space??
    It's all relative....

There not hurting anyone that I've met whom are members..they seem just as normal to me to converse and work with.. as the other nirmal folks crowding the local Calvery church?

That's American as the Constitution..of these states. There free to worship in peace as they please...
    Cult? Religion? Whatever....

I admit I do know a lil more about him than most people...but nothing too personal But the man gets a bad rap regarding alot if the national Enquirer gossip train.

That's part of celebrity I guess...

There are idiots in Entertainment...l
    I've worked for many A-Holes and Beotch actors/ producers/directors etc . I've only heard good things about Cruise.

Watch. With my luck, .helll get caught & busted for eating alien hybrid children and, I'll have egg on my face..lol

It's all good

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Yeah. Really.

Maybe I just like my kids more than some celebutards do theirs.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't know if he's good or evil but I know Brooke Shields might disagree with your apparent assessment that he just minds his own business.