1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Gun Maverick.

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, May 28, 2022.

1. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Go see that shit.

[​IMG]

BigBird likes this.
  2. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Tom cruise does not age.

Reminds me of Jennifer Aniston

3. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Jennifer has a better ass but to each their own.

Sudowoodo, bacolmm, DBConz and 10 others like this.
  4. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

5. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

saw it Tuesday, going again tonight to see it in IMAX. its awesome

6. 650 RACER

650 RACER Well-Known Member

Been looking forward to this for a long while now. I think we are going tonight.

7. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

I cant do tom cruise. Unless maybe he roasts himself for being a huge duche for 90 mins, that i might see.

The Todd, vizsladog, stk0308 and 5 others like this.
  8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yet another movie with a cult leading, bat shit crazy midget? Pass.

that’s real life for me.

The Todd, stk0308, RRP and 13 others like this.
  9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

:crackup::crackup::bow::crackup::crackup:

10. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

I’m waiting for Quentin Tarantino to give me his analysis of the new Top Gun. His analysis of the original is priceless!

11. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

I get it, good actor and great cinematography blah blah.
    I don't get pacifist midgets imitating real men doing real men shit. We may see it anyway as he's mostly one of the harmless Hollywood jerkoffs.
    I kinda hate a lot of modern military and badass type movies as they are so far off the mark of reality as to be nearly cartoonish. I grew up in a military/mercenary/force protection family, served myself in a relatively no hazardous position now interact with a lot of vets and active service folks including a couple of really bad badasses and the movies end up being a source of punchlines for us but little else. Kinda like watching Torque.

dj1991 and Yzasserina like this.
  12. Sabre699

Kinda like..."I'm not a real hero, I just play one on TV." :Poke:

dj1991 likes this.
  13. 650 RACER

650 RACER Well-Known Member

LMAO so much hate in here. Damn

I don't watch fictional movies with fighter jets and bullshit actors who are acting. Shit. I just fly my own shit whenever I want.

When the original Top Gun was being created they reached out to me for ideas on how to make it more real. I turned them down. I told them to get that fake shit out of my face.

14. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Well, take that batshit crazy midget out back and beat the hell out of him Fight Club style, pussy!

15. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Five years? Five years after Top Gun, the Navy ended F14 Tomcat production. F16 Super Hornet…they coming for you.

16. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

I enjoyed it in IMAX. I suppose none of you watch cop/firefighter/emt/lawyer shows or movies cause *shocker* they aren't real either.

17. Sabre699

Are you in cinamatography or a fighter jet pilot? (or something related for the expertise).

18. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Man a bunch of negative Nancy’s in here. My wife bought tickets for us to see it with 4 other couples today at a theater that also projects some video on the side walls, Screen X.

Wednesday of this week we all went to watch the original in one couples home theater.

Wow I was really surprised how well the original movie held up. It was still a good movie to watch.

Suzuka_joe and code3ryder like this.
  19. Chain

Chain Well-Known Member

I had to look it up.... bwhaaaahaaaaa

The Todd, borislav, L8RSK8R and 2 others like this.
  20. prm

prm Well-Known Member

I’ll go see it. I’d say the original influenced me, but I knew I wanted to do that before the movie.

Saw the jet used for this movie on the flightline at Fallon. For the movie they had modified the backseat to look like a front seat.

cortezmachine likes this.